I was scammed...
by moot - April 15, 2021 at 08:23 PM
I bought a DEHASHED SUBSCRIPTION a week ago, and NEVER got it

They’re scamming people guys please be safe :(
(April 15, 2021 at 08:23 PM)moot Wrote: I bought a DEHASHED SUBSCRIPTION a week ago, and NEVER got it

They’re scamming people guys please be safe :(

This is quite Unfortunate, have you tried contacting the Seller and asking where your Subscription Currently is, and if you may get a Refund and or the Subscription, Yugoslavian mines were named "Pasteta", due to them being small, but having the size as a Liver Paste can
In my country they would have been executed for that type of crime. The west is ruining the world of law.
Dehashed is working fine for me, i redeemed my year subscription a few weeks ago.
condolences with you, Scammers are all around us.
Same boat, was interested in API access, opened a support ticket too, it's been 48 hours.
Did you contact them? might be worth waiting a little bit longer before attempting some rogue like vigilante business, smb owners sometimes vay cay.
Never the less, sorry to hear and the stress you are experiencing - one love, namaste
you should contact them as dehashed is generally quite reliable.
best of luck
All you have to do is to contact them I guess. It takes some time to get a reply but I'm sure they're not a scam company.
*Goes on Facebook and marks himself as safe*
Any update on your end?

I still haven't had a response - ticket was opened over a week ago. I was really hoping to get API access too for a project rather than building it out myself.

Shame really, I suggest you rate your transaction accordingly if you still haven't received access.
When you decide to buy something,you should be careful of the man you deal.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 1 Week (1h, 28m remaining).
Ban Reason: Releaking content.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Someone scammed me , it will be something bad NoRoblw 1 220 February 21, 2021 at 02:41 PM
Last Post: Anastasia Belshaw
Were you Scammed? pm me NoRoblw 2 331 February 12, 2021 at 08:57 PM
Last Post: HeIIoKitty
How not to get scammed or phished on the deep precisiondoctor 14 786 May 28, 2020 at 09:00 AM
Last Post: HairyPineapple