I want to buy a COVID mask from the girl I have a crush on
by thelinuxnerd - October 15, 2020 at 07:07 PM
ofcourse you can dude why not the love is in the air
(October 19, 2020 at 03:58 AM)EPP Wrote: "Ive been friends with her on facebook for almost 6 years and counting." hahaha your odds of fucking are about as good as SunJew smartening up to the reality of the world.

"She's also invited me to like some facebook pages." along with EVERYONE else she knows.

Exactly, LOL!!! This whole thread seems like a fucking joke to me.... Maybe I'm just forgetting incredibly stupid people exist....
Maybe what you really want to do is catch Covid from this girl. There's a movie about that...

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2099556/
(October 19, 2020 at 03:58 AM)EPP Wrote: "Ive been friends with her on facebook for almost 6 years and counting." hahaha your odds of fucking are about as good as SunJew smartening up to the reality of the world.

"She's also invited me to like some facebook pages." along with EVERYONE else she knows.

Lol Why smarten up? Worlds gone to shit anyway, what is 1 person gonna inflict upon it? :p
(October 21, 2020 at 11:00 AM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:

Lol Why smarten up? Worlds gone to shit anyway, what is 1 person gonna inflict upon it? :p

I mean, he's not wrong...
(October 21, 2020 at 11:01 AM)thekilob Wrote:

Well, it's true. He honestly thinks the thoughts of 1 man are fucking the world up, yet it seems as though most of the world has been in the clutches of the Right Wing for some years now, but it's obviously the fault of the Leftists who aren't in any institutional power that have created all the problems, obviously.
(October 21, 2020 at 11:15 AM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:
(October 21, 2020 at 11:01 AM)thekilob Wrote:

Well, it's true. He honestly thinks the thoughts of 1 man are fucking the world up, yet it seems as though most of the world has been in the clutches of the Right Wing for some years now, but it's obviously the fault of the Leftists who aren't in any institutional power that have created all the problems, obviously.

I sometimes can't tell if you're being sarcastic in some of the things you say...
Then just buy the mask......
Ah, brings me back to the days of raiding the ol' panty drawer and taking 'em home for a sniff.
Turn the tables on her and start making your own premium grade masks, then sell them to her. This will assert your dominance
This thread is cute. I hope it went well for you.
(October 29, 2020 at 11:45 PM)saccularius Wrote: Ah, brings me back to the days of raiding the ol' panty drawer and taking 'em home for a sniff.

Sniffing a mask probably has less disease.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What movies do you guys want me to release? Quessts 31 567 November 18, 2020 at 05:03 PM
Last Post: burpingjimmy
I want a mean fucking snake. Give me suggestions frost 18 497 November 16, 2020 at 02:37 PM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock
How long is COVID supposed to last? thelinuxnerd 49 1,277 November 08, 2020 at 10:48 PM
Last Post: Event Horizon