I want to buy a COVID mask from the girl I have a crush on
by thelinuxnerd - October 15, 2020 at 07:07 PM
Hi,
The girl I have a crush on has a covid mask making self employment business. This is a different girl than my ex girlfriend. Ive been friends with her on facebook for almost 6 years and counting. When i run low on Covid masks my plan will be to buy a mask or 2 from her self employment. She's also invited me to like some facebook pages. Some of my friends already know that she's invited me to like her facebook pages and my plan will be to ask her on a date when I buy a mask from her self employment. I think she's a teacher or a nurse or something like that as her main profession.
So what happens when you move in for a kiss? Will you just rub masks?
good luck OP, but just a warning . check if the masks she is selling are certified or not (safety comes first)
(October 16, 2020 at 11:25 AM)IT1023 Wrote: good luck OP, but just a warning . check if the masks she is selling are certified or not (safety comes first)

What confuses me, is that alot of companies are being given taxpayer money to sort PPE out, so if our taxes are being used, why are we still paying for them?
(October 16, 2020 at 11:28 AM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:
(October 16, 2020 at 11:25 AM)IT1023 Wrote: good luck OP, but just a warning . check if the masks she is selling are certified or not (safety comes first)

What confuses me, is that alot of companies are being given taxpayer money to sort PPE out, so if our taxes are being used, why are we still paying for them?
from what I gathered is to keep their stocks, healthcare workers needs as well and they can't say to the mass that we're out of masks since that will cause panic. So they sell them for a kind of cheap prince
(October 16, 2020 at 11:34 AM)IT1023 Wrote:
(October 16, 2020 at 11:28 AM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:

from what I gathered is to keep their stocks, healthcare workers needs as well and they can't say to the mass that we're out of masks since that will cause panic. So they sell them for a kind of cheap prince

I must admit they're cheap, but it just feels like a con that we have to pay for them anyway.

I did see some images of people throwing their masks on the floor, so they're littered everywhere.
then go and ask her.......
but disinfect thoroughly after buying ... hehehehe
...this is the very definition of a 2020 love story >.<
Did anyone else want to know if they have already been worn?
"Ive been friends with her on facebook for almost 6 years and counting." hahaha your odds of fucking are about as good as SunJew smartening up to the reality of the world.

"She's also invited me to like some facebook pages." along with EVERYONE else she knows.
im not sure that this work this way but try and go for it

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What movies do you guys want me to release? Quessts 31 518 November 18, 2020 at 05:03 PM
Last Post: burpingjimmy
I want a mean fucking snake. Give me suggestions frost 18 472 November 16, 2020 at 02:37 PM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock
How long is COVID supposed to last? thelinuxnerd 49 1,245 November 08, 2020 at 10:48 PM
Last Post: Event Horizon