I've been 2 years 'clean' from weed.
by 89df09sf0cdfa - April 13, 2019 at 02:34 PM
Haven't been back for a long time.
(February 23, 2021 at 05:10 AM)EPP Wrote: OP is real survivor :D :D :D Unless you're the first person in history to suck dick for some weed, you didn't have a drug problem. Anyway, must have been the highlight of your existence to still be talking about it, two years later. You smoked the reggie if you needed that much. In the future, don't be such a pussy to peer pressure. You smoked, because you cared what assholes, you didn't know, thought about you.

I can't tell if this is positive reinforcement or not...
nice job dude, hope you will clean to the end of the world
I live in a legal state and have been smoking everyday that I can.

I can honestly say you are making a good choice here, for me personally since I live in an area where it's legal I just smoked weed constantly and I will admit that it completely lost it's enjoyment.

My personal belief with drugs is that they can be enjoyed but they must have moderation. Best of luck to you man
I used to keep every day, then someone smoked me k2 (synthetic weed) without me knowing it was k2. I almost died because I overdosed it and also I have migraine. after that I stopped smoking for 8 months. Now I smoke weed very occasionally and I double check what I smoke. you can quit if you really want.
Good bro you make a long way dont stop at the side roads keep going
(March 12, 2021 at 04:25 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:
(February 23, 2021 at 05:10 AM)EPP Wrote: OP is real survivor :D :D :D Unless you're the first person in history to suck dick for some weed, you didn't have a drug problem. Anyway, must have been the highlight of your existence to still be talking about it, two years later. You smoked the reggie if you needed that much. In the future, don't be such a pussy to peer pressure. You smoked, because you cared what assholes, you didn't know, thought about you.

I can't tell if this is positive reinforcement or not...

I was about to say LOL
Grats. Never worked for me personally but I seem to be the exception among my friends.
nice one, respect my man
good to hear that congratulations
Well its been 2 years. How ya holding up? I'm not sure I'd want to go more than 2 weeks tbh.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What's your best weed strain? CoffeeCup16 17 1,722 8 hours ago
Last Post: EPP
Weed nest0r 14 648 11 hours ago
Last Post: Different
Is weed legal in your country? puccioni 52 5,906 April 26, 2021 at 09:05 AM
Last Post: puccioni