Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
I think I'm dying :'(
See. A. Doctor. Faggot.
FOR SOME FUCKING REASON I'M LAUGHING AT THIS SHIT.

Btw thanks for the funny replies, they really cracked me up if you know what I mea-- no.
The ''stroke thing'' really started stopping these days. I'm wondering if it was because I met my love somewhere Kappa
don't say  this to anyone ples ^

Also 'GG' is lief if you kknow what I'm tlaking about yeeee.
I would recommend going to the hospital, depending on the type of 'pain' you are experiencing.

Does it feel like a sudden shock in your heart or is it a constant pain?
Does the pain get worse or better depending on your breathing?
And does the pain get better when (if) you exercise?

If what I mentioned above sounds like what you're having, you're fine. Those symptoms are very unlikely to signal a heart attack. But I would still consult a professional just to be sure.

But if you're having things such as pain, pressure or discomfort in the center of the chest, in the arms back, jaw, neck or stomach, shortness of breath, cold sweat, nausea, fatigue, or lightheadedness, I would strongly recommend going to doctor.

Regardless of your symptoms, go to the doctor because I don't want you to become kill.  Heart
(08-27-2015, 10:48 AM)christeria Wrote:  I would recommend going to the hospital, depending on the type of 'pain' you are experiencing.

Does it feel like a sudden shock in your heart or is it a constant pain?
Does the pain get worse or better depending on your breathing?
And does the pain get better when (if) you exercise?

If what I mentioned above sounds like what you're having, you're fine. Those symptoms are very unlikely to signal a heart attack. But I would still consult a professional just to be sure.

But if you're having things such as pain, pressure or discomfort in the center of the chest, in the arms back, jaw, neck or stomach, shortness of breath, cold sweat, nausea, fatigue, or lightheadedness, I would strongly recommend going to doctor.

Regardless of your symptoms, go to the doctor because I don't want you to become kill.  Heart

The pain can either be sudden for one second, and not really intense.
Same goes with constant. It's not really intense. Like I said in my previous post the ''strokes'' started becoming fewer and fewer. Yesterday I only had two sudden of them and three constant, which were not intense at all.

I'll be fine I believe, and even if I'm not fine, at least I have you guys here. Heart
Good luck Nepence, I hope you get better. Sorry for making fun of you, I didn't realise how serious the situation was. Just know RF has your back. Smile
(08-27-2015, 04:53 PM)jretzios Wrote:  Good luck Nepence, I hope you get better. Sorry for making fun of you, I didn't realise how serious the situation was. Just know RF has your back. Smile

Dude it's okay. I hope you guys stay well too Heart
F RIP :(   please no dierino
if u dierino I cryerino
It's probably your body telling you to stop sitting in your room all day and actually try lifting something more then your can of Mountain Dew.
i'm going to be making regretti spaghetti if you die-etti :(