Advertisements:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
I think I'm dying :'(
Read the title.
Also you may or may not consider this serious, idgaf. Kappa

So ye, my heart's been hurting from yesterday and I haven't told my mother yet. I think I should but I still haven't. So if I suddenly go RIP forever, consider that my end if you must. ;3;

So that's it. Move it to Shit Box if needed to.
As I said in SB see a doctor or something. I've gone to a shit ton of doctors for the shit I have, and I can't stress enough, FIND THE RIGHT DOCTOR! Doctors usually don't care about patients from what I've seen, and generally ignore all the symptoms besides the ones they want to focus on. Do research before going to a doctor. Good Luck!
(08-25-2015, 07:05 AM)DingDongDangles Wrote:  As I said in SB see a doctor or something. I've gone to a shit ton of doctors for the shit I have, and I can't stress enough, FIND THE RIGHT DOCTOR! Doctors usually don't care about patients from what I've seen, and generally ignore all the symptoms besides the ones they want to focus on. Do research before going to a doctor. Good Luck!

Thanks alot.
The pain isn't exactly pain as I said in the SB. It was like something was pushing or squeezing my heart.
Anyway, it stopped for a while. I'll take your advice as well.
Thanks again.
(08-25-2015, 07:05 AM)DingDongDangles Wrote:  As I said in SB see a doctor or something. I've gone to a shit ton of doctors for the shit I have, and I can't stress enough, FIND THE RIGHT DOCTOR! Doctors usually don't care about patients from what I've seen, and generally ignore all the symptoms besides the ones they want to focus on. Do research before going to a doctor. Good Luck!

NEP FUCKING FOLLOW HIS ADVICE

please ;-;

Q-Q
(08-25-2015, 06:36 AM)Nepence Wrote:  Read the title.
Also you may or may not consider this serious, idgaf. Kappa

So ye, my heart's been hurting from yesterday and I haven't told my mother yet. I think I should but I still haven't. So if I suddenly go RIP forever, consider that my end if you must. ;3;

So that's it. Move it to Shit Box if needed to.
I did some research and i got 2 things:
1.are you sure it isnt a pain in your boob?(no really, not kidding)
2. this might be serious GO GET A DOCTOR 
Your heat MIGHT fail. Go home and talk to your mom and get a doctor.
I said it before, i'm a doctor in my spare time. I read about your symptoms here and on SB. My diagnosis is that you are suffering from a cracked or broken heart.

I'm going to subscribe you Semen 50mg.
Semen is a natural adhesive, it will make your heart heal very fast. Swallow a teaspoon of Semen every day for 2 weeks and rub a teaspoon over your left breast every morning, also for 2 weeks.

If you can't find any Semen, i can provide you with some.

Your friend and colleague,

Doctor Ravioli

ps 1: a teaspoon of Semen only contains 7 calories, so you will not get fat.
ps 2: 9 out of 11 it is just a muscle.
(08-26-2015, 11:29 AM)Ravioli Wrote:  I said it before, i'm a doctor in my spare time. I read about your symptoms here and on SB. My diagnosis is that you are suffering from a cracked or broken heart.

I'm going to subscribe you Semen 50mg.
Semen is a natural adhesive, it will make your heart heal very fast. Swallow a teaspoon of Semen every day for 2 weeks and rub a teaspoon over your left breast every morning, also for 2 weeks.

If you can't find any Semen, i can provide you with some.

Your friend and colleague,

Doctor Ravioli

ps 1: a teaspoon of Semen only contains 7 calories, so you will not get fat.
ps 2: 9 out of 11 it is just a muscle.
not funny Kappa
Ayyyyyyyyyyy
Plz nep dont die ;-;
if you die, give me all your rep Kappa
What muqi said ;-;
Don't die on us Nepence Heart
bruh if you die

you're going to make a Mod+ feel shit