I sexually identify as a banana
I sexually Identify as a banana. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of sitting on the counter rotting while no one eats me and I secretly plot to kill them via potassium. People say to me that a person being a banana is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a fruit surgeon install a banana peel, that stringy shit that is on bananas, and a sticker that is on every banana on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Banna" and respect my right to banana marriage. If you can’t accept me you’re a bananphobe and need to check your fruit privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.
(04-28-2015, 04:19 AM)AlphaMosen Wrote:  I sexually Identify as a banana. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of sitting on the counter rotting while no one eats me and I secretly plot to kill them via potassium. People say to me that a person being a banana is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a fruit surgeon install a banana peel, that stringy shit that is on bananas, and a sticker that is on every banana on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Banna" and respect my right to banana marriage. If you can’t accept me you’re a bananphobe and need to check your fruit privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

I love flying over the potassium filled fields
This is Perfection, well done.
would you mind if i borrowed this to say to my councilor at work...

Edited - It Didnt work.... I Still have to work tomorrow
how the fuck do you become a banana? you're fucking retarded
(04-28-2015, 10:49 PM)topkkekm8 Wrote:  how the fuck do you become a banana? you're fucking retarded

I don't care, I am beautiful. You are just a bananaphobe.
This is inspirational. I will now become a banana when I grow up. Thank you AlphaMosen
All this banana phobia makes me sick
Thanks man, I fucking love this 
im so confused about this bannananan
This is so inspirational, I am now thinking of coming out about my true sexuality; an apple.
ok that's cool

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to identify whether the excessive formaldehyde on the floor Qizhenbi 0 418 07-07-2017, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Qizhenbi
  Hi guys my name is Elyse (with an X) I'm 18 years young, and I sexually identify as a TSJ 3 1,265 05-09-2016, 08:23 PM
Last Post: Muinu
  SEXUALLY IDENTIFYING MYSELF AS AESTHETIC Dan 1 721 12-06-2015, 04:47 AM
Last Post: 彡☼ᑕᕼᕮᕮᔕᕮᗷOY☼彡