I really Hate Anime
by CBT - November 05, 2020 at 12:45 PM
why is there some fat old man trying to fuck an cartoon girl
(November 05, 2020 at 12:45 PM)CBT Wrote: why is there some fat old man trying to fuck an cartoon girl

I don't know what you watched, but I think it's probably hentai, and not all hentai is like that. Please stop generalizing things.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 4 Months (1m, 1w, 5d remaining).
Ban Reason: > Spamming, Constantly harassing, stalking and flaming a member(s), Disrespecting RaidForums or its Staff members, Reporting posts without a good reason, repeatedly accusing users of scamming without any actual evidence.
(November 05, 2020 at 12:51 PM)thekilob Wrote:
(November 05, 2020 at 12:45 PM)CBT Wrote: why is there some fat old man trying to fuck an cartoon girl

I don't know what you watched, but I think it's probably hentai, and not all hentai is like that. Please stop generalizing things.
Yeah, I'm with kilo on this one.
I mean, you're free to hate whatever you want, but you could give it an honest try.
(November 05, 2020 at 03:20 PM)vladthefucker Wrote:
(November 05, 2020 at 12:51 PM)thekilob Wrote:

Yeah, I'm with kilo on this one.
I mean, you're free to hate whatever you want, but you could give it an honest try.

+1
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 4 Months (1m, 1w, 5d remaining).
Ban Reason: > Spamming, Constantly harassing, stalking and flaming a member(s), Disrespecting RaidForums or its Staff members, Reporting posts without a good reason, repeatedly accusing users of scamming without any actual evidence.
What are you doing in this section?  Huh Huh Huh
Understand anime genres first and don't judge by one view
Have you ever seen "classical" anime ?
Have you ever seen "classical" anime ?

i think you get this wrong
anime is way much different than hentai
i'm am a cat girl anime meow
So... Never try boku no pico, just saying
Are you sure that's your opinion and not of a group's? Don't knock it until you've tried it.

(November 10, 2020 at 11:14 AM)budja Wrote: So... Never try boku no pico, just saying

I found it quite humorous when the sister masturbates with a banana in episode 2.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
(ANIME) TERABYTES OF ANIME ON - |MEGA|《-》|GDRIVE| (ANIME) Mykka 228 14,791 59 minutes ago
Last Post: fdggfdgfdgffgd
WHICH ANIME CHARACTER DO YOU HATE THE MOST?? iLoveNutella 3 93 April 06, 2021 at 04:01 AM
Last Post: wraied5654465656
Which anime do you hate and why ? StupidCracker2020 123 6,847 April 02, 2021 at 10:17 AM
Last Post: Lawrences