Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
I need your help
Information 
so im making a program that steals twitch key and emails it to a disposable email everyone has access too
heres a clip

What should i make the payload do?
>inb4 you rant about how they can put anything in the key section i filtered it, took it off to show what it does for a sec though
I like where you are going with this kek.
(08-24-2015, 05:22 AM)Notorious Wrote:  I like where you are going with this kek.

the email uses a disposable email address to recieve the keys i thought this would be nice so people could steal keys
Is this the 7$ thing? Anyways
-DONT delsys32 and fuck up BIOS
-Hitler/nsfw background
-steal passwords
-no earrape
-steal stream key
-get IP
-msg saying from twitch: your audio has been fixed

I saw the GUI you did and it would be nice to have a program that is 100% stealthy - twitch looking -but fatal
You could make like 2 versions: one like above and one with earrape (john cena) and sys32/bios
THAT would be worth 7$ you pleb kappa
(08-25-2015, 04:58 PM)Evanescor Wrote:  Is this the 7$ thing? Anyways
-DONT delsys32 and fuck up BIOS
-Hitler/nsfw background
-steal passwords
-no earrape
-steal stream key
-get IP
-msg saying from twitch: your audio has been fixed

I saw the GUI you did and it would be nice to have a program that is 100% stealthy - twitch looking -but fatal
You could make like 2 versions: one like above and one with earrape (john cena) and sys32/bios
THAT would be worth 7$ you pleb kappa

Did a lot of this (added more info to the emails and made it change backround / added john Ceena too end and change their Skype info (username ect) and change the method of f'ing computer. Thanks for suggestion. (Next update will steal their passwords as well!