Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need buy data have SSN number, DOB, Name and phone number
I need buy data have SSN number, DOB, Name and phone number

Pm me if you have!
What are you looking for?
Are you looking for SSN, DOB and Shit of someone in specific or just a database of a bunch of people?
(12-01-2018, 06:40 PM)Omnipotent Wrote:  What are you looking for?
Are you looking for SSN, DOB and Shit of someone in specific or just a database of a bunch of people?
I have those type files, but I will not give them to anyone I don't know personally. WHY ? Because I'm not about to help anyone rip people off, steal their ID & open accounts in their names. Having some morals & being ethical about owning things like this should be important to people who get their hands on stuff like this. Ruining other people lives is not why I collect data, I collect it to find people, nothing more. I can't bring myself to selling things like SS#'s, I delete the last four digits before giving them out, unless it is a list of dead people, like SSDI / SSDM. Can't use those number again for anything. Please think before passing on this stuff, you may end up being the person being ripped off. Get to know who your giving this stuff to & what they are doing with it. My friends do not use it to rob people & I've known them for quite some time. Those that have copies that is.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pharmacy / Loans / Credit /Debit Cards Data sauccyb 3 258 12-07-2018, 10:07 PM
Last Post: karmitty
  Buy your ico and crypto databases (privat) sleepy99 1 178 12-03-2018, 09:26 AM
Last Post: sleepy99
  Followiz.com Data 0Z0N3 0 124 12-03-2018, 01:59 AM
Last Post: 0Z0N3
  WTB Private/SemiPrivate Email/User gaming data Casper 1 189 12-02-2018, 09:09 PM
Last Post: Casper
  Buy gmail, facebook account in bulk robomagic 0 138 12-01-2018, 05:19 PM
Last Post: robomagic