Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need buy data have SSN number, DOB, Name and phone number
I need buy data have SSN number, DOB, Name and phone number

Pm me if you have!
What are you looking for?
Are you looking for SSN, DOB and Shit of someone in specific or just a database of a bunch of people?
(12-01-2018, 06:40 PM)Omnipotent Wrote:  What are you looking for?
Are you looking for SSN, DOB and Shit of someone in specific or just a database of a bunch of people?
I have those type files, but I will not give them to anyone I don't know personally. WHY ? Because I'm not about to help anyone rip people off, steal their ID & open accounts in their names. Having some morals & being ethical about owning things like this should be important to people who get their hands on stuff like this. Ruining other people lives is not why I collect data, I collect it to find people, nothing more. I can't bring myself to selling things like SS#'s, I delete the last four digits before giving them out, unless it is a list of dead people, like SSDI / SSDM. Can't use those number again for anything. Please think before passing on this stuff, you may end up being the person being ripped off. Get to know who your giving this stuff to & what they are doing with it. My friends do not use it to rob people & I've known them for quite some time. Those that have copies that is.
(12-01-2018, 05:13 PM)robomagic Wrote:  I need buy data have SSN number, DOB, Name and phone number

Pm me if you have!

what exactly do u need.
pm me with the list of all headers.

name
SSN
DOB
Phone Number
Address etc

what exact details you need and how many

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star [-VIP SUSCRIPTION-] - Receive Full Data Bases Every Day! teamkelvinsecteam 2 196 2 hours ago
Last Post: clsryu
  Anonymous Data Leak Service - Free Automated Whistleblower webuydata 0 113 02-09-2019, 12:42 PM
Last Post: webuydata
  [US Phone Numbers] Automated SMS Verifications [#] 200+ Supported Websites [#] $0.50 Juffar 26 2,110 02-09-2019, 12:01 AM
Last Post: Juffar
  Need to hire a hacker davinci113 3 165 02-07-2019, 09:09 PM
Last Post: davinci113
Wink Free Netflix accounts and Passwords 2018 and working 100% omarwyouseef 2 573 02-01-2019, 05:42 AM
Last Post: justdumper