I'm the new ignorant tard on the forum
by Ignorance - March 07, 2021 at 05:51 AM
Wassup, I'm the another new ignorant retard that joined the forum to DEFINITELY NOT to leech. Hope I get to make some friends here and have a good time. 

Thanks, Ignorance
lol nice dont get surprised if people say "ur an alt" for a little while.
(March 07, 2021 at 06:00 AM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote: lol nice dont get surprised if people say "ur an alt" for a little while.

Already prepared since I legit just registered and bought an upgrade, but shit I'm just here to chill.
(March 07, 2021 at 06:02 AM)Ignorance Wrote:
(March 07, 2021 at 06:00 AM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote: lol nice dont get surprised if people say "ur an alt" for a little while.

Already prepared since I legit just registered and bought an upgrade, but shit I'm just here to chill.

Makes sense I hope u enjoy ur stay
(March 07, 2021 at 06:03 AM)STARTEXMISLEAD Wrote:
(March 07, 2021 at 06:02 AM)Ignorance Wrote:

Makes sense I hope u enjoy ur stay

Will try  Biggrin hopefully I dont get turned into a cherry
(March 07, 2021 at 05:51 AM)Ignorance Wrote: Wassup, I'm the another new ignorant retard that joined the forum to DEFINITELY NOT to leech. Hope I get to make some friends here and have a good time. 

Thanks, Ignorance
Ill be watching you. Lets hope we can talk in shoutbox one day, once you come to RF you wont go back. You will be addicted
(March 07, 2021 at 06:58 AM)Dreadd Wrote:
(March 07, 2021 at 05:51 AM)Ignorance Wrote: Wassup, I'm the another new ignorant retard that joined the forum to DEFINITELY NOT to leech. Hope I get to make some friends here and have a good time. 

Thanks, Ignorance
Ill be watching you. Lets hope we can talk in shoutbox one day, once you come to RF you wont go back. You will be addicted

Yeah, can't wait to explore RF and have a good time, and thanks for the rep, appreciate it (off to a good start I guess)!
To be honest I feel ignorant too but I’m happy to learn
(March 08, 2021 at 02:13 AM)Chieifns Wrote: To be honest I feel ignorant too but I’m happy to learn

Same so ggs, but personally I also like the word ignorance I think it looks pretty cool
Hello and welcome to the raid forums! Glad to have you here!