I'm sorry.
by Muinu - January 30, 2018 at 10:20 PM
For the past few months, I have received multiple reports and have heard many people say that I have been a horrible moderator, and they are surprised to see me as a mod+. And I am here to say that I agree. I have not tried being a good moderator for a long time now, and all I have to say is... I'm sorry. I recently have gotten a PM Â (from someone who is anon and I will not share) saying that how when they were a Rftechpony to the community they saw me as a moderator and they told me that they looked up to me. I personally felt great for hearing things like that since I have a problem with feeling accepted in groups. But I feel as of recently I have been letting those users down, and this is my apology.

I can admit I have become quite an asshole on this site for personal reasons and my pent up rage for those reasons should not be transferred over to here. Now I can also say that I have had a certain bias for / against users. And I am here to say that I will not tolerate any more rule breaking from those users. (you know who you are), but I will also stop being an unnecessary dick to those that I dislike (except for one, you can go fuck yourself. I will keep you anonymous for your own good). I have also been known to post leaked images of  users, such as @Muinu and @AnalBeadsForHitler and I can say that I will personally not tolerate any spreading of those images here anymore.
now here is where I would say sorry to muinu but oh wait.

Now I personally hope that I can become a good moderator without having to become a Nazimods but it's always possible that it could happen. Keep in mind I am a moderator of this site, and I will not tolerate any rule breaking.

Now I know you guys will respond with "lol gay" or "faggot" and I am expecting that. That's what I love about this site.

I just hope you guys can accept this apology as a moderator, and as a friend.

I love you all

[email protected]Vanissery

P.S. I understand it is funny to send pictures but as of 1/31/16, it is against the rules to post them / send them around. If I hear any reports of images being sent around, you will be banned under the "Personal Information" rule here:Â https://raidforums.com/thread-11569.html This is a warning. You all know who you are.
@Vanissery tries way too hard and it's more cringe than anything.

"Now I personally hope that I can become a good moderator without having to become a Nazimods but it's always possible that it could happen. Keep in mind I am a moderator of this site, and I will not tolerate any rule breaking."

dude, stop, I can't, loooooooooool
Umm.. well good luck "being a better moderator" . It's tough sometimes I guess, but I'm still not sure what caused this, just a crazy thing to come to the forums and see Tongue
Vanissery is a gay boy lol xD
waste of a thread. dont explain yourself. stomp these little scumfuckers into the ground Nazimods all the way.
Man, at first i was like: "why this nigga getting fanmail and i'm only getting hatemail."

But now i see it's just a crappy copy pasta.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[#RF] Moot:Hacking is illegal, so no I am sorry Judith 3 643 February 11, 2020 at 03:33 AM
Last Post: moot
Sorry but please help dnt91237 2 517 March 30, 2019 at 08:45 PM
Last Post: dnt91237
i'm such a noob...sorry Listentoghostface 1 688 September 10, 2018 at 12:49 AM
Last Post: purah