Advertisements:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I'm new
I'm not creative enough to write my own introduction, so I'll just use this copypasta. All I will say is this: I'm tired of people using Twitch as internet welfare.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m
Welcome @uninterestedparty To Raid Forums...
Make sure to read the rules and have fun.

@Predator
Welcome to the forums.

I have already gotten aids from your introduction thread.

Hope to see you in some topkek raids and make sure if you get VIP, -rep @techpony11 Keepo
(06-06-2015, 04:12 PM)Sem Wrote:  Welcome to the forums.

Hope to see you in some topkek raids and make sure if you get VIP, -rep @techpony11 Keepo

I'm still trying to get my head around the fact that people are dumb to poor milk and shit on their computers. I reckon this will be fun.
(06-06-2015, 04:14 PM)uninterestedparty Wrote:  

I'm still trying to get my head around the fact that people are dumb to poor milk and shit on their computers. I reckon this will be fun.

It is funny when kids actually do it, but it requires like 1+ hours of convincing them and gaining their trust.
(06-06-2015, 04:01 PM)uninterestedparty Wrote:  I'm not creative enough to write my own introduction, so I'll just use this copypasta. All I will say is this: I'm tired of people using Twitch as internet welfare.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

Well, if you came to raid twitch, then you are pretty late because twitch raiding is dead.
However, sometimes there's a good raid.

whalecum and lurk.
(06-06-2015, 06:55 PM)Sem Wrote:  
(06-06-2015, 04:14 PM)uninterestedparty Wrote:  

It is funny when kids actually do it, but it requires like 1+ hours of convincing them and gaining their trust.

You just say long words and they think you know what you're talking about.
Welcum :^) stay safe, and restrain autism
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy the community and the raids! Watch out for @techpony11 he is cancer. Oh and also can't beat the Laptop Battery in the Microwave. Kek