Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I'm new
I'm not creative enough to write my own introduction, so I'll just use this copypasta. All I will say is this: I'm tired of people using Twitch as internet welfare.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m
Welcome @uninterestedparty To Raid Forums...
Make sure to read the rules and have fun.

@Predator
Welcome to the forums.

I have already gotten aids from your introduction thread.

Hope to see you in some topkek raids and make sure if you get VIP, -rep @techpony11 Keepo
(06-06-2015, 04:12 PM)Sem Wrote:  Welcome to the forums.

Hope to see you in some topkek raids and make sure if you get VIP, -rep @techpony11 Keepo

I'm still trying to get my head around the fact that people are dumb to poor milk and shit on their computers. I reckon this will be fun.
(06-06-2015, 04:14 PM)uninterestedparty Wrote:  

I'm still trying to get my head around the fact that people are dumb to poor milk and shit on their computers. I reckon this will be fun.

It is funny when kids actually do it, but it requires like 1+ hours of convincing them and gaining their trust.
(06-06-2015, 04:01 PM)uninterestedparty Wrote:  I'm not creative enough to write my own introduction, so I'll just use this copypasta. All I will say is this: I'm tired of people using Twitch as internet welfare.

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up spork my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet random ppl like me _… im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again _^ hehe…toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

Well, if you came to raid twitch, then you are pretty late because twitch raiding is dead.
However, sometimes there's a good raid.

whalecum and lurk.
(06-06-2015, 06:55 PM)Sem Wrote:  
(06-06-2015, 04:14 PM)uninterestedparty Wrote:  

It is funny when kids actually do it, but it requires like 1+ hours of convincing them and gaining their trust.

You just say long words and they think you know what you're talking about.
Welcum :^) stay safe, and restrain autism
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy the community and the raids! Watch out for @techpony11 he is cancer. Oh and also can't beat the Laptop Battery in the Microwave. Kek

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New, but not new, you know what I mean? Goten1994 4 717 12-20-2017, 07:42 PM
Last Post: Yolo2All
  New New !! Hello ! mmu123 3 502 11-14-2017, 04:04 AM
Last Post: junk1127
  Hello! Im new here and new to this. GraffitiTracer 9 900 08-11-2017, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Boolean
Biggrin New new new johannrealname 7 712 07-09-2017, 05:36 PM
Last Post: johannrealname
  Looking to make some new friends and learn some new tricks chunkdouglas 2 736 04-05-2017, 03:25 AM
Last Post: MrL33tH4x0rmm