Advertisements:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I'm FPSPurple
Hello the great community of RaidForums. I go by the Internet name of FPSPurple. I am known around the Garry's Mod community. In my free time, I do all of the following: Web Development, Graphic Design, Database Administration, Study Politics, Troll, Swim and play that terrible yet addicting game, Garry's mod. I know the owner(summit) pretty well since he played on my communities in Garry's mod.

Currently I am working on a theme reskin for this community. If you have questions, please ask. Oh and yes, I am the originator of the idea of the Hall of Autism for Garry's Mod. I called my site skiddiecentral however. I might revamp it.
Ban reason: Scammed for Red Cross Database, please make a ban appeal if you wish to fix this. (Permanent)
WHALECUM. AND DONT BE LIKE TECHPONY11 (even tho I know you wont). Smile
(06-17-2015, 08:35 PM)Ericrulezz Wrote:  WHALECUM. AND DONT BE LIKE TECHPONY11 (even tho I know you wont). Smile

idk who that is.
Ban reason: Scammed for Red Cross Database, please make a ban appeal if you wish to fix this. (Permanent)
hes LIke 13 and he acts like a hacker and everytime get online hes banned for a different reason. He is a faggot
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy the raids and the community! @techpony11 is cancer, here is a video of him rapping IRL. Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-mDB3eaBgo He's the one with the long dark hair.
(06-20-2015, 12:27 AM)Blood Lust Wrote:  
(06-17-2015, 08:06 PM)FPSPurple Wrote:  Hello the great community of RaidForums. I go by the Internet name of FPSPurple. I am known around the Garry's Mod community. In my free time, I do all of the following: Web Development, Graphic Design, Database Administration, Study Politics, Troll, Swim and play that terrible yet addicting game, Garry's mod. I know the owner(summit) pretty well since he played on my communities in Garry's mod.

Currently I am working on a theme reskin for this community. If you have questions, please ask. Oh and yes, I am the originator of the idea of the Hall of Autism for Garry's Mod. I called my site skiddiecentral however. I might revamp it.

How many hours in Gmod may I ask? I have around 1237 hours.

On my old account that was GAC banned, I had 11,000+ , One after that had around 500, then the one I have now has around 1.9k
Welcome FPSPurple!
(06-20-2015, 09:49 AM)FPSPurple Wrote:  
(06-17-2015, 08:06 PM)FPSPurple Wrote:  Hello the great community of RaidForums. I go by the Internet name of FPSPurple. I am known around the Garry's Mod community. In my free time, I do all of the following: Web Development, Graphic Design, Database Administration, Study Politics, Troll, Swim and play that terrible yet addicting game, Garry's mod. I know the owner(summit) pretty well since he played on my communities in Garry's mod.

On my old account that was GAC banned, I had 11,000+ , One after that had around 500, then the one I have now has around 1.9k

11,000 hours? Definitely not.
(06-20-2015, 05:34 PM)Sem Wrote:  
(06-20-2015, 09:49 AM)FPSPurple Wrote:  

11,000 hours? Definitely not.

I have been apart of the gmod community since GMOD 9. I still remember when the Tool gun was a Crossbow. Yes, I am old.