Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
I'm Dave
Hiya. I'm Dave. Yes, that Dave. If you don't believe me, any admin or anyone that recognizes my name can send me a PM for proof in any way they see fit.

I came back to fuck around mostly. Now that I have/had some time away from fucking with BF, I found a few new methods of my, for lack of a better word, trade craft. I'm experenced as fuck, so if you need help with anything related to raiding, send me a PM at anytime.

Thanks.
Welcome @Dave To Raid Forums...
Make sure to read the rules and have fun.

@Predator
Ayy welcome to RF
Hi Dave, welcome to Raidfourms
Dave, not sure if you remember me from the old BF days, but it's nice to see ya again.
Hello Dave! Welcome to this website!
whalecum dave lel

What happened with niggerforums tho? I remember that it was hacked or something..
hello Dave
welcome the the forum Dave
have fun Dave
be on the lookout for children Dave
(05-12-2015, 04:47 PM)ponychan Wrote:  whalecum dave lel

What happened with niggerforums tho? I remember that it was hacked or something..
Wasn't hacked.
(05-12-2015, 08:59 PM)Dave Wrote:  
(05-12-2015, 04:47 PM)ponychan Wrote:  whalecum dave lel

Wasn't hacked.

No? Well I have a bad memory anyways.
Narrator: We interrupt this program to bring you... Dave the God Show, starring Dave, the Undoxable God! Abandoned as a child, he was found by Muriel, who lives in the middle of nowhere with her husband, Eustace Bagge!

Eustace: Gah!
Narrator: But creepy stuff happens in Nowhere. It's up to Dave to stay undoxable!
Eustace: Stupid god! You made me look bad! BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!
I'm not Dave. But I welcome you anyway.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello Dave angusbohan 3 484 03-12-2017, 03:29 PM
Last Post: greekhuge