Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
I'll Be Your Walking Advertisement If You Can Upgrade An Account
I'm assuming most of this can't really be discussed on RF, considering it's about a different forum, so I'll be vague.
However, if you're interested in going through with this deal, or need more specific details, send me a PM.

I'm in need of an account upgrade on another website, and that upgrade is $30. I don't have $30 nor do I have any sort of BitCoin set up in order to actually go through with the payment. 

So, here's my proposition:

If someone were to pay for my account upgrade (I'll give you the details via PM) for $30 via bitcoin, I'd essentially become a walking billboard for two months, promoting any service you have, within reason. 

This would include all of the following:
Two detailed threads about your service on the website I'd be upgraded on, one thread for each month. (My threads average 400-500 views currently, and growing)

I would wear a signature of a banner that advertises your service for two months, while having it directly link you to whatever website you'd like.
This would be seen on every reply to threads I make, and seen on threads I create.

I'm a very active user on said website, so you would most certainly get traffic towards whatever you're wanting me to advertise.

If you're interested in doing this for me, shoot me a PM and we can work out the actual details.
+support

//There was an error posting your reply: The message is too short. Please enter a message longer than 20 characters.
+support

//There was an error posting your reply: The message is too short. Please enter a message longer than 20 characters.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  selling 3 letter roblox account LoukaTheMink 2 144 Yesterday, 05:36 AM
Last Post: LoukaTheMink
  fortnite account galaxy skin for sale 10b 0 87 09-20-2018, 10:12 PM
Last Post: 10b
  [FREE] Spotify Account Checker - Proxyless Ability 6 1,569 08-17-2018, 12:38 AM
Last Post: stopsign
  Discord Account Creator Hawkk 3 2,006 08-12-2018, 08:14 AM
Last Post: ZombieTM05
  Runecart - Runescape account checker ST3VENS 0 239 08-09-2018, 02:05 PM
Last Post: ST3VENS