I have Covid
by moot - September 22, 2021 at 05:40 PM
My absence from the forum has been because I have caught COVID-19, in particular the Delta Variant, I have been on a ventilator till now, and am still in the hospital attempting to rest, while still battling effects like paralysis in my lower body, and lost of smell and taste. Please for the sake of everyone around you get vaccinated, as I wish I would have sooner.

Heart
I caught covid delta last month and thankfully managed to get through it okay. I thought it wouldn't reach me since I never leave my room, but who I live with brought it with them from a trip they took. I hope you manage to recover soon my beloved. I wish I was the one suffering instead—you don't deserve this. I'll pray for you. Heart
I’m sorry to hear that :(
Just get the vaccine you apes. Feel better Moot.
I had covid 7 months ago and still have problems after like: cold hands & feet, pins and needles, cough, shit stamina, pain in upper left side of my chest and back, fast heartbeat, dizziness, stomach issues ;x.
ouch sorry to hear that, all the best, get well soon!
It seems that the drugs Chloroquine, Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin are quite effective in covid-19, but they are very cheap, and they were disapproved by Infarmed, and the vaccines are better and make more money. it looks like President Trump and Bolsonaro were right from the start but it was better to join the media against them and empower them out.
That's horrible.
I hope you get better soon. Feel well!
(September 22, 2021 at 05:40 PM)moot Wrote: My absence from the forum has been because I have caught COVID-19, in particular the Delta Variant, I have been on a ventilator till now, and am still in the hospital attempting to rest, while still battling effects like paralysis in my lower body, and lost of smell and taste. Please for the sake of everyone around you get vaccinated, as I wish I would have sooner.

Heart

My sincere improvements to you  Heart
Vaccine should not be a political issue. Death is one thing, Dying while not being able to breathe is another. I had asthma, Gasping for air is horrible.

I wish COVID on nobody. Get well soon Moot.
good luck and get well soon
I advise you to get 2 doses of the vaccine. Good luck and get well soon

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How many suffered from COVID? HaxonGhost 24 868 10 hours ago
Last Post: d3c0d3d
[Democracy] CoVid Vaccine Pass Sellers moot 49 4,540 November 30, 2021 at 01:41 PM
Last Post: Ludacrus
COVID-19 is an Exercise in Government Control HateNiggers 4 287 November 22, 2021 at 08:12 PM
Last Post: HateNiggers