I got reported to the Ic3
by ObeyCandy - July 01, 2015 at 02:47 AM
Its been a good run in Rf guys, it really has. But I am now ripped, been reported to the ic3, Legit internet police. I never thought that at the age of 14 I would have the possibility of internet probation but it has come to the point where a person has gotten my info and reported me. We will see whether I am here in a few weeks if i leave please carry on the name "Twitch Support John Smith".

Just Rip
The police wont do anything but eat their donuts
They won't do anything. You're only 14, so therefore you're fine. Plus, guarantee they were bluffing.
Why do these fucking snitches need to ruin shit.
They wont to shit but if they to i will not let the name die
unless you made the person who reported you's kid commit suicide i doubt it would get a investigation and they probably wouldn't invest money and resources in some minor internet "bullying"

Paragraph from ic3 page:
Since its inception, the IC3 has received complaints crossing the spectrum of cyber crime matters, to include online fraud in its many forms including Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) matters, Computer Intrusions (hacking), Economic Espionage (Theft of Trade Secrets), Online Extortion, International Money Laundering, Identity Theft, and a growing list of Internet facilitated crimes. Since June 2000, it has become increasingly evident that, regardless of the label placed on a cyber crime matter, the potential for it to overlap with another referred matter is substantial. Therefore, the IC3, formerly known as the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (Internet Fraud Complaint Center), was renamed in October 2003 to better reflect the broad character of such matters having an Internet, or cyber, nexus referred to the IC3, and to minimize the need for one to distinguish "Internet Fraud" from other potentially overlapping cyber crimes.

I didn't see anything to do with bullying related crimes in there
He wrote this
"Good point I will cansal the report but if you do this agen you know how scary I can be. and When I fell attacked lets just say I am good at useing all the recores at my disposeal"
meaning I am safe.

I think.
Well gg
Good for you then
Use a different alias! You will be safe. For Skype use a proxy.
(July 01, 2015 at 03:15 AM)ObeyCandy Wrote: He wrote this
"Good point I will cansal the report but if you do this agen you know how scary I can be. and When I fell attacked lets just say I am good at useing all the recores at my disposeal"
meaning I am safe.

I think.
Well gg

The IC3 cannot do shit, protect yourself with a proxy.
(July 01, 2015 at 02:47 AM)ObeyCandy Wrote: Its been a good run in Rf guys, it really has. But I am now ripped, been reported to the ic3, Legit internet police. I never thought that at the age of 14 I would have the possibility of internet probation but it has come to the point where a person has gotten my info and reported me. We will see whether I am here in a few weeks if i leave please carry on the name "Twitch Support John Smith".

Just Rip

First thing you need to do is hide your tracks. If you don't well...
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: None
A quote from N.W.A > "Fuck the police" :\

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
just got beamed 15k by omnipotent and downloading anthonybrown1 2 331 July 13, 2019 at 02:35 PM
Last Post: Omnipotent
Have you already got tired of summer? Neeker66 27 679 July 03, 2019 at 09:15 AM
Last Post: kraghav23
GoT final firework87 0 222 May 15, 2019 at 07:47 AM
Last Post: firework87