by iloveinterstellar - January 11, 2020 at 05:32 AM
I too, want an update. I love hearing good news lol
congrats man!!! this is great news
lol what are you taking about man
Don't worry guyyyzzzzz!!!
A shirt and jeans did the job! And i got the scholarship xD
COllege here i come!
Oh, man, congratulations!
You are a good man that was able to achieve this goal, keep it up, go boldly forward and do not slow down. I also set a goal now - to get a good job. Before that, of course, I worked, but this is not what I needed. And now I want to find something better, so I need your help. The last time I applied for a job, I asked for help in compiling a resume at https://copymyresume.com/ they helped me well at the time, and I had a very high-quality resume. But now I don't know who to turn to, maybe there is someone else, can you tell me?
(January 20, 2020 at 05:31 PM)HolyPepa Wrote: Oh, man, congratulations!
You are a good man that was able to achieve this goal, keep it up, go boldly forward and do not slow down. I also set a goal now - to get a good job. Before that, of course, I worked, but this is not what I needed. And now I want to find something better, so I need your help. The last time I applied for a job, I asked for help in compiling a resume at https://copymyresume.com/ they helped me well at the time, and I had a very high-quality resume. But now I don't know who to turn to, maybe there is someone else, can you tell me?
 I don't think i know anyone who can help you... but the thing is... join linked in and connect with your fellow colleagues ...start making relations with people in the field you wanna work in. and it'll be alright

ANd btw for everyone who wanted an updateee: Its an ivy league college guys! And my field of study is physics.... sooo its really great feeling. ANd dress code hardly matters when your interviewer understands your situation and values pure intellect. the conversation i had with her was one of the best convos ever.....!
just stay real and go with what you wear usually
did u end up getting the job or did ya fail?
come as you are, so with a bigmac in the mouth bro...
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: 1. Shitposting in General. 2. Automation of posts to leech.
Congrats man! I hope you the best if you got it Smile
What happened bro
did you get the job

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
IT helpdesk/software support/desktop support interview tips? thelinuxnerd 4 172 Yesterday at 05:19 AM
Last Post: EPP
What got you guys into raidforums? motne 20 416 September 17, 2020 at 12:58 PM
Last Post: TheCode
********CUZ I GOT HI..******** secretsquirell 7 232 September 16, 2020 at 05:43 PM
Last Post: madbra1n3r