I come bearing gifts....
by crusechris - July 21, 2020 at 10:56 PM
Wink 
Forgive me if this is already on here somewhere, but since I promised in my intro thread to put some stuff up for you folks, I figured the freebie side was the way to go. I didn't pay for it, so why should you?
Nothing much, but Google is a very favorite "tool" of mine.....  Dorking that little monster can be fun and fulfilling, while under the guise of what we used to call "demographics" and "lead generation."   Now, as it always was, a wolf in disguise. So, tweak the search terms (I know, basic stuff but Im trying here...heh), and let the billionaire search engine find you some goodies.....plus, a few other links to odds and ends.
You know what's funny? about 20 years ago, I remember advertising FOR Google for free. When they first emerged, my fav. search engine was Alta Vista or Web Crawler Sick ....but then I literally accidentally stumbled upon Google and they were begging folks to place a little tiny graphic add on your website that basically just said, "Get Google" or something like that. Im sure I still have a copy of the original.
Well, wouldn't you know it, but the damn thing IPO'd at more than I have to my name and look at the giant today.......that's almost as bad as when Amazon "fired" me because I wasn't selling enough of their shit via my affiliate links last year.......They still sell about 4 of the 6 books I published to this day and after advertising as an "affiliate" back when they only sold books, they kicked my azz out.........the rich get richer and the poor get poorer....now, I'm on the war path (my Cherokee is acting up again, but never fear, I will get a shot of penicillin and clear it right up...heh)...

Now on with the show.............

VC Cry

1. Google Hacking Database links from the Exploit Database
  2. [/url][url=https://techviral.net/best-hacking-ebooks/]90+ Best Hacking eBooks Free Download in PDF 2020
(July 21, 2020 at 10:56 PM)crusechris Wrote:
  2. [/url]90+ Best Hacking eBooks Free Download in PDF 2020
  3. Some More Random Google Dorks and Thingz[/color][/b]

There is a preview button so this doesn't happen...
(July 21, 2020 at 10:58 PM)ch0colate Wrote:
(July 21, 2020 at 10:56 PM)crusechris Wrote:
  2. [/url]90+ Best Hacking eBooks Free Download in PDF 2020
  3. Some More Random Google Dorks and Thingz[/color][/b]

There is a preview button so this doesn't happen...

Thanks....sorry bout that.....I canned that last one as it showed "banned". Ive used it a bunch, but somebody probably sneaked a raw deal in there on me....I'll have to check em out.  I used to run a few forums myself back in the day, but I seem to be a bit rusty. I'll get the hang of it again!

Peace!

VC
(July 21, 2020 at 11:03 PM)crusechris Wrote: Thanks....sorry bout that.....I canned that last one as it showed "banned". Ive used it a bunch, but somebody probably sneaked a raw deal in there on me....I'll have to check em out.  I used to run a few forums myself back in the day, but I seem to be a bit rusty. I'll get the hang of it again!

Peace!

VC

Don't worry, maybe you can ask a mod or admin so they can edit the thread.
Don't worry, maybe you can ask a mod or admin so they can edit the thread.
its just exploit-db honestly this is a waste

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Free Gifts For My Brothers And Sisters ProlanceDATA 0 299 December 04, 2019 at 11:40 AM
Last Post: ProlanceDATA
XBOX ONE/MICROSOFT ACCOUNT, FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. EERAHK 22 3,363 July 23, 2019 at 06:30 AM
Last Post: Dxrta
Giving away a 4 letter kik [first come gets it] jxz 0 775 October 10, 2017 at 10:20 PM
Last Post: jxz