Advertisements:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I am the almighty YouNow raider
Hello, I go by the name "GetSwooted". Now, some of you may already know what this name basically means, "GetSwatted". I have decided to join this community with many YouNow stream raids by doxxing them and ruining their day. I've doxxed at least 10 kids on YouNow already and ive got numerous results turning out hilarious and great. Sadly, I didnt record most of them, but I did get some of them. From now on, I shall start recording every stream raid I do and I will compile all my clips together and show you wonderful people some good YouNow stream raid content.

Prepare for the almighty legend, by the name of
--

GetSwooted
Welcome @GetSwooted To Raid Forums...
Make sure to read the rules and have fun.

@Predator
Welcome, don't be a shithead and you'll be kkk.

P.S: Swatting is against the rules here.
(08-13-2015, 06:29 PM)GetSwooted Wrote:  Hello, I go by the name "GetSwooted". Now, some of you may already know what this name basically means, "GetSwatted". I have decided to join this community with many YouNow stream raids by doxxing them and ruining their day. I've doxxed at least 10 kids on YouNow already and ive got numerous results turning out hilarious and great. Sadly, I didnt record most of them, but I did get some of them. From now on, I shall start recording every stream raid I do and I will compile all my clips together and show you wonderful people some good YouNow stream raid content.

--

GetSwooted

Welcome homo.
lmao I expect great shit from you
but please don't be an actual dumbass and swat individuals.
welcome!
(08-13-2015, 08:01 PM)Weeaboo Slayer Wrote:  lmao I expect great shit from you
but please don't be an actual dumbass and swat individuals.
welcome!

i wont bby Heart
Welcome to radforums. dont be autistic and you'll fit in just fine
Welcoooooooooooome! Y'seem pretty awesome, don't ruin it by swatting kids, 'kay? Heart
Why the fuck did you name yourself "GetSwatted"?
(08-13-2015, 06:29 PM)GetSwooted Wrote:  Hello, I go by the name "GetSwooted". Now, some of you may already know what this name basically means, "GetSwatted". I have decided to join this community with many YouNow stream raids by doxxing them and ruining their day. I've doxxed at least 10 kids on YouNow already and ive got numerous results turning out hilarious and great. Sadly, I didnt record most of them, but I did get some of them. From now on, I shall start recording every stream raid I do and I will compile all my clips together and show you wonderful people some good YouNow stream raid content.

--

GetSwooted

Welcome to RF fucker.
Welcome to the star carnival!
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Don'tswatthoplzthatsnotcoolbecausetheswatteamhastoshootdogsonsight
Welcome! dont be a cunt Heart Kappa

P.S dont swat, its against the rules.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm a new raider, now. Laael 11 565 01-15-2017, 08:00 PM