I am curious about what does people outside India view Narendra Modi as?
by redXXX - June 07, 2020 at 06:32 PM
never heard, but i livein fucked up country, corrupted goverment, public media selling huge propaganda
I've been to this conference (don't remember the name) about a year ago, and there was this discussion about India and China relationship. The Americans were very pro-Modi (naturally) - strong leader and such. The Russians (I think those were Russians) were very positive too...
(July 15, 2020 at 09:13 AM)funkyboy Wrote: I've been to this conference (don't remember the name) about a year ago, and there was this discussion about India and China relationship. The Americans were very pro-Modi (naturally) - strong leader and such. The Russians (I think those were Russians) were very positive too...
I see Thanks a lot.

I've heard that too from my US friends.
(July 10, 2020 at 06:47 PM)Asur Wrote:
(June 08, 2020 at 06:35 PM)redXXX Wrote:
(June 08, 2020 at 05:07 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:
(June 08, 2020 at 04:47 PM)redXXX Wrote:
(June 08, 2020 at 04:23 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: I'm British Smile

Ahh I see. Interesting.

Some people are saying he is really a great PM but only Indians know the fucked up things hes done.

There's been an idea of Boris Johnson, our PM and Modi having a special relationship, for a new India, but judging by the mountain of shit he's standing on to get where he is, not a good thing.

Yeah lol.
Demonetisation was a failure.
PMCares(corona fund) generated over a billion dollars as donation taken from people and he said there will be no audit and no one can question where the funds will be used.
Dividing the country via religion bs.
Demonetization was failure not because of Modi. You know how bank works. Many got corrupt and many were involved in corruption. Demonetization was one of the top notch secret which no one knew except selected five to six.
Dividing country how. Do you know how many laws are present in India. Every religion has a separate fucking law. 
Modi wanted to make one law one country, but then opposition said no reason they were worried that they can’t harp on minority and get votes during election. 
Riots you mean the delhi riots? Why should we even bothered about it, simply the rioters started smashing things when Trump was in India. Many who were taking party for Anti-Caa protest they didn’t even know for what they were protesting. These are simply brought by political party to get sympathy.

(July 10, 2020 at 06:46 PM)Ftwahr Wrote: Personally I don't have much respect for this person
In that way no politicians are crystal clear all are same.

yes , you are in main points

But MOdi is no saint , he still needs to win elections  , he has made some big modically politically

like banning of Article 375 etc

but economically the mess still continues ,  corruption still rules high

thnigs are changing for better but ever so slightly !
He looks a bit Indian too me
I'm from eu and i've seen only one article about him, but can't reckon what was it about. Generally speaking there aren't many news about india in europe beside some massive tragedy or military involvement.
I don'nt really know who Narendra Modi is, so I cannot answer, I'm sorry

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
new news in india shivama274 5 854 July 27, 2020 at 04:19 PM
Last Post: li777
Does history rell the truth? fsdgsdfw 5 735 July 23, 2020 at 12:05 PM
Last Post: Sunsingerlock
What is happening in India ahad471 16 529 June 04, 2020 at 12:08 PM
Last Post: Sub_zer007