I accomplished absolutely nothing today and feel like a waste of space.
by Samoyed - December 16, 2018 at 06:14 AM
I accomplished absolutely nothing today and feel like a waste of space.
You will achieve something in the future, don't worry and don't stress yourself, nobody is a waste of space
(January 17, 2019 at 10:25 AM)Ilagele Wrote: You will achieve something in the future, don't worry and don't stress yourself, nobody is a waste of space

That's debatable. But given Samoyed is sentient enough to regret feeling like wasted space, he probably isn't.
Sometimes you need days like that to allow you to regroup and contribute the next day. Nothing wrong with that.
(December 16, 2018 at 06:14 AM)Samoyed Wrote: I accomplished absolutely nothing today and feel like a waste of space.

You accomplished the realization that when you accomplish nothing you feel bad about it.
There is always tomorrow to accomplish something great.
Admitting you're feeling that way can be seen as an accomplishment. Look at it as one step closer to getting over the feeling.
Next day will be better bro Wink
Well, don't give up the next days will get better ^1^
WOW, waster of space, one day come back to source
you shouldn't some days you do good and some you just do fucking nothing. It's legit you can't always be on your top Smile
well, its maybe not very popular in our performance-oriented society, but it's completly okey to have days with doing nothing ;-)