I TALKED TO ANIME GIRL?!?!??!?
by InfiniteOnTop - April 25, 2021 at 11:30 AM
Recently I talked to real life anime girl. She personally knows gura and has bitcoin warehouse in iceland and she told me gura has bitcoin warehouse too but in china ;o

[Image: tbktqb.png]
[Image: vxlwhb.png]
[Image: qunoch.png]
This makes me want to hang chinese people
(April 25, 2021 at 11:31 AM)Anastasia Belshaw Wrote: This makes me want to hang chinese people
Mad cuz jealous, u cant even hide it Cool
(April 25, 2021 at 11:32 AM)InfiniteOnTop Wrote:
(April 25, 2021 at 11:31 AM)Anastasia Belshaw Wrote: This makes me want to hang chinese people
Mad cuz jealous, u cant even hide it Cool

I am not even hiding it, i am fucking jealous
(April 25, 2021 at 11:30 AM)InfiniteOnTop Wrote: Recently I talked to real life anime girl. She personally knows gura and has bitcoin warehouse in iceland and she told me gura has bitcoin warehouse too but in china ;o

watch it be a dude using animated software and a voice changer
(April 25, 2021 at 06:28 PM)IPegFembois Wrote:
(April 25, 2021 at 11:30 AM)InfiniteOnTop Wrote: Recently I talked to real life anime girl. She personally knows gura and has bitcoin warehouse in iceland and she told me gura has bitcoin warehouse too but in china ;o

Who fucking cares, sex is sex no matter the gender

pretty believe-able. Gura has a lot of shrimps that pay her. There's no way she won't invest that muchΒ money on BTC :/
Well, nice but you never know the people underage or overage bts.
By using animated software and a voice changer like what @ IPegFembois said..
(April 25, 2021 at 06:28 PM)IPegFembois Wrote:

(April 26, 2021 at 06:33 PM)wakada Wrote: Well, nice but you never know the people underage or overage bts.
By using animated software and a voice changer like what @ IPegFembois said..

voice changers in their current state dont make you sound like a female. the most it will do is make you sound like a rat or a really bad robotic-sounding female that you can tell is fake. if ur a dude and want to sound like a female you either need low testosterone levels or voice acting skills
What is your next step? Visit her Bitcoin warehouse for a tour assisted guide from a low level, yet enthusiastic intern?
Does she have any movements? Looks like a cardboard cutout.