I Got Pwned
by Ac3n34d_X - November 02, 2021 at 05:43 PM
I use a public Password for most my forum accounts, seems someone got the public password, and accessed all my forum accounts, sold my credits on other forums and made ads of selling Yahoo Logs, none of this was made by me, if anyone got scammed of my Raids Account, Very Sorry about it, I'll Add 2FA now thanks
just check on haveIbeenfuckedbyaverageskid.com
anyway use 20char pw and it will be ok
are you the real one or the guy who stole his account to make him look as a newbie
u arent only sorry. u are also responsible for it. if anyone asks for a refund its your duty to provide it since its your fault

next time, use a password manager
just get a password manager and use it to generate many unique long passwords. if your passwords are common and/or used for all accounts then gg.
F in the chat man, sucks Tongue
happens to the best of us.
just kidding!
be careful out there people!
Hell, that sucks!
Anyway, +1 for password managers
Also, hardware 2FA rocks (lusting for a good yubi heh)
(November 02, 2021 at 06:00 PM)thebffteam Wrote: are you the real one or the guy who stole his account to make him look as a newbie

One LOL is enough but I add another for the post rules Biggrin

(November 02, 2021 at 05:43 PM)Ac3n34d_X Wrote: I use a public Password for most my forum accounts, seems someone got the public password, and accessed all my forum accounts, sold my credits on other forums and made ads of selling Yahoo Logs, none of this was made by me, if anyone got scammed of my Raids Account, Very Sorry about it, I'll Add 2FA now thanks

Good choice the 2FA but don't share your phone now, ok ? Dodgy
Lol why do I have a hard time believing this
(November 02, 2021 at 05:43 PM)Ac3n34d_X Wrote: I use a public Password for most my forum accounts, seems someone got the public password, and accessed all my forum accounts, sold my credits on other forums and made ads of selling Yahoo Logs, none of this was made by me, if anyone got scammed of my Raids Account, Very Sorry about it, I'll Add 2FA now thanks

It is very bad,dont use same password.