Huge decryption database file - 30GB
by a115567926 - August 16, 2018 at 07:31 AM
I put the open library
Linkedin has been decrypted all
And Myspace.com also did all the bulk decryption.
It took me a lot of time, I stored all their decrypted files in a compressed package.
After decompressing about 30 GB, share it with everyone, so that you can download and use it.

LinkedIn crack hash - all 10GB
Myspace.com crack hash - all  20GB

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

It contains all the original library email+password=clear text that decrypted successfully and undecrypted decryption failed.
Permanent download link, please feel free to leave me a message if you have any questions.
Sorry, my English is very poor.
Can you upload somewhere else ? that jp website force me to download their application otherwise seems like not possible download directly from web.
Do you have actual numbers for this? How many cracked for each file?
(August 16, 2018 at 07:31 AM)a115567926 Wrote: I put the open library
Linkedin has been decrypted all
And Myspace.com also did all the bulk decryption.
It took me a lot of time, I stored all their decrypted files in a compressed package.
After decompressing about 30 GB, share it with everyone, so that you can download and use it.

LinkedIn crack hash - all 10GB
Myspace.com crack hash - all  20GB

[size=large][size=large][size=large]

It contains all the original library email+password=clear text that decrypted successfully and undecrypted decryption failed.
Permanent download link, please feel free to leave me a message if you have any questions.
Sorry, my English is very poor.
You were able to crack every LinkedIn password? Find that a wee little hard to believe, but awesome if true!
shops data is just emails? or has customer info as well?
Because this database is very huge, I did not upload it to MEGA, I apologize for the inconvenience. I will take the time to update the database to MEGA today, so that everyone can download it.

(August 16, 2018 at 06:09 PM)freehoran7 Wrote: shops data is just emails? or has customer info as well?

email+password
The link doesn't work,, it just says server not found
(August 17, 2018 at 03:13 AM)Ashfanino Wrote: The link doesn't work,, it just says server not found

Wait a moment, replace the MEGA connection immediately, upload
hope all of them are genuine!!
Download the connection to replace it with MEGA, you can download it anyway, I wish you a happy use.
The link is working now....

Going to check the databses now.

Thank you for sharing this stuff bro
I checked the connection, it still works, you can rest assured to download

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Dark web site with huge amount of rare/sensitive leaks(better than wikileaks) spectre123 7 2,014 July 01, 2020 at 01:28 PM
Last Post: itstrulyjenni
HAUTELOOK FILE# 18 (855k) VALIDATED AND CLEANED ceecil1959 0 356 June 28, 2020 at 12:40 AM
Last Post: ceecil1959
HAUTELOOK FILE#17 (810K) VALIDATED AND CLEANED ceecil1959 4 467 June 26, 2020 at 05:25 PM
Last Post: ceecil1959