Huge PII dump; names, emails, phones, CC's. FAF
by Bipolardysprosium - November 09, 2019 at 01:39 AM
Heart 
Morning/Afternoon

Here is my first of many huge fresh (dumped personally) database sets. From various sites that includes (not limited to)names, emails, phones, CC's etc.

Example data - https://imgur.com/a/uIvT7uY

Initial testing suggests over 300k compromised emails, names, phones etc you will see when you open the data.
It's broken down into three parts:
  • AllPII (lines with full PII)
  • EmailsOnly (just emails)
  • Full content (everything from the site).
If you want future dumps to be private contact me and we can define a reasonable price.

Download Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Password Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
Do we need to pay 16 credits, or 8 shall suffice (password is asked separately). @Moderator - kindly assist here.
hidden unlocks for the page
(November 09, 2019 at 04:01 AM)d3hydr8 Wrote: Do we need to pay 16 credits, or 8 shall suffice (password is asked separately). @Moderator - kindly assist here.

(November 09, 2019 at 04:31 AM)Bipolardysprosium Wrote: hidden unlocks for the page

This ^. You only pay 8.
Well.. not usable for me.. GBs of data but only 65K emails?
Looking for best buy data...
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: mass leeching
What is the source of data?
Where can you see CCs?
(November 12, 2019 at 07:49 PM)Kschulz Wrote: Where can you see CCs?

In the parsed data.
Dead link myfriend. Could you reupload
thank you! can you reupload ?
This thread has a bad link, please reply to the message you were sent so I can replace the current link and reinstate your thread.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
1.5M UK phone numbers with matched names/addresses ubi1444b 53 21,083 November 25, 2021 at 10:44 AM
Last Post: Lycanroc
Tenant Database Inc. Passwords, Names, E-Mail Addresses White_Misters 2 1,079 October 25, 2021 at 10:06 AM
Last Post: Jimmy02
Businesses mostly from italy - names, adresses, phones, IBANs, etc jeffcorpo 12 7,066 September 18, 2021 at 09:33 AM
Last Post: Jimmy02