How you sleep
by sidfafg2 - November 12, 2019 at 07:25 PM
Sleep is a true battle. Melatonin helps me
In a bed, with pillows, a duvet and a mattress.
When I have problems I just count numbers,usually I fall asleep when I am around 500 Smile
i can not sleep i work 24/7
from online out
(November 12, 2019 at 07:25 PM)sidfafg2 Wrote: I have lot of problems with sleeping especially if I'm on pc or have somethhing in my mind.
 I wanted to ask it here, to the people close to pc

I personally have insomnia, so I have to take medicines to sleep which are honestly killing my insides. Working on figuring out how to calm my mind, which hopefully will allow me rest without the need for medicines.
I don't have these kind of problems,when I shut down my phone or pc I fall asleep right away
Consistent schedule and just sticking to it.
Go to sleep at the same time everyday and wake up at the same time every day.
For me it's 6am. So I set an alarm for 6am for everyday and go to sleep once I get tired. Then find the time I usually go to sleep and try to stick to that.
I sleep facing the right side.
i have a very hard time sleeping
Mercury is Retrogate now so thats why we all have problems with sleeping
I dont sleep well also from a month ago
i think it's just not thinking about anything, just lay there and you'll fall asleep in 10-15min, atleast that's what i do

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Has any one used the US Army technique to fall to sleep niceicetonyman 16 871 April 22, 2021 at 08:56 PM
Last Post: linuxpirate
Mark Zuckerberg is the demon responsible for Sleep Paralysis Dredgen Sun 51 2,721 February 27, 2021 at 08:15 AM
Last Post: rithvik
how long do you sleep at nights ? mascot6666 75 5,874 May 08, 2019 at 09:04 PM
Last Post: mashakirao