How would look the world in 10 years?
by fr33d0m0ne - November 20, 2021 at 06:43 PM
How would look the world in 10 years?

What do you think?
lts hope it will be better
In the evening we will all be connected to Facebooks Metaverse with 8K VR headsets. Tubes feed us a nourishing sludge made from insects and soymeal.
During the daytime we will all be connected to Facebooks Workverse where we control insect farming machinery through the same headset.
The headset is provided by Facebook.
Disconnecting from the 'verse without the overseers orders gives you an instant death sentence.

Your body is used as food for the insects.

Edit: Oh, and you'll be happy.
A hell of a lot worse than what it is now, thats for sure
(November 25, 2021 at 05:32 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote: A hell of a lot worse than what it is now, thats for sure

Hm, you think so?
It's been improving for the last few decades, hasn't it? How come it would get worse?
It would be in shambles, just likee today
BASED Temple OS man isn't far off. It's actually going to be, much, much worse though. I don't think I should even tell you guys. I don't want anyone getting suicidally depressed. I wouldn't worry too much about the man made shit is what I'll say. Except for the fake alien invasion in 2024. They'll be killing lots of us then. SCREEN CAP it mothereffers then talk shit.

Are we getting smallpox and or Marburg soon to cover up the 'vaccine' deaths and to suspend the midterm elections? Too bold a move for my taste, but then am not a genocidal jew faggot.

Late Q1, 2022 (late February, early March) Jupiter will swing by Earth which will cause lots of earthquakes. That's the start of something I won't even mention.

CERN's LHC. It's booting up for its big Run 3 in March 2022 (most likely the very end of it).

By May, everyone that got the jab will essentially be an AIDS patient. CD4 count under 200 = AIDS. Already happening hence the laughable, 'super cold' talk.

If you want more, YOU DON'T. It just gets silly weird from here. There's all kinds of cycles that are going to line up. 400 year shits, 12k year shits, 25k year. I don't see 99% of use being alive in 30 years.
(November 25, 2021 at 11:31 PM)kuyaya Wrote:
(November 25, 2021 at 05:32 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote: A hell of a lot worse than what it is now, thats for sure

Hm, you think so?
It's been improving for the last few decades, hasn't it? How come it would get worse?

I mean, if you were to draw a graph, the lines between tech and comfort might have a pattern, but if you're talking about social unrest, then we're absolutely fucked mate.
I don't know, what am I a futere man?
Coexist with the coronavirus. XXXXD
10 years is a very short amount of time, so considering what's going on now with Covid I doubt things will be drastically different in 10 years. I mean take this for example.... Covid started spreading almost 2 years ago and we are still in that same situation. 2 years is a large portion of 10 years. So really, the world won't be much different in 10 years, you need to be looking more at 20+years.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Israel 'bombed a dozen ships carrying Iranian oil or weapons in past two years' underpressure 4 1,693 March 23, 2021 at 03:25 AM
Last Post: EPP
Some interesting stuff to look at thedarklostsoul 4 799 September 18, 2020 at 05:45 PM
Last Post: Peter_Pettigrew
Leftist Countries in 10 Years reidobitcoin 8 1,205 September 03, 2019 at 09:26 PM
Last Post: tuckpendleton