How will the Earth End?
by ManyDesires - March 30, 2021 at 11:30 AM
(April 08, 2021 at 12:37 PM)troubled Wrote: Mass extinction on all levels through manmade courses

Yeah, we are our own worst enemy.
When Jesus and Mohammed make out
Close to the end it will be a lot like the movie Idiocracy... minus Joe saving the planet.
the world wont wend when we do, there will be simple life on the plannet for much longer than we are.
(March 30, 2021 at 11:30 AM)ManyDesires Wrote: My guess is a big war in the future
The earth won't end it will just transform .. if it looks nothing like it does today and nothing is recognizable if you were able to observe would it still be the Earth?

Thought line: What is will always Be

So when you see something disappear is it really gone or was it ever really there in the first place.
My world will end when I take a megadose of LSD and run a freightliner through a daycare center for mentally challenged children.
Probably lack of water due to climate change.
Yes, the physical Earth will be here till the sun goes boom. I believe the question everyone is gravitating towards is "How will civilization end?"
Yeah nuclear seems like a realistic outcome to me too. Hopefully not in my lifetime.
I think the Earth will be engulfed by the Sun or be cracked up by a planetoid.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 1 Week (4d, 11h, 30m remaining).
Ban Reason: Releaking content.
At our own hand of course, we are already getting to tipping point
joe biden will eliminate all people Cool

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
So now that we have reached Mars do you still believe earth is flat? crockett 32 1,316 March 01, 2021 at 02:29 AM
Last Post: Ziox
when will COVID end? your predictions [Poll] P1xor 26 929 February 07, 2021 at 05:34 AM
Last Post: tomsowomso
Just like WW2 ended the depression, what will end the coronavirus era? stackerofwheat 25 866 July 31, 2020 at 08:15 AM
Last Post: dreadpixel