How to track mutual friends on facebook and create nice chart of connections
by spedanares - October 26, 2020 at 06:56 PM
Wink 
Hi all, I'm trying to find a way to create nice html chart canvas to map mutual friends on Facebook.

I know already a way to find mutual friends from Facebook... Using burpsuite WINK WINK
My main concern it how to create a map showcasing various connections between users.

Are there any tutorials or blog posts on how to do it?

https://www.offensiveosint.io/offensive-...ny/#chart2

In the above link you can find a blog post where a researcher has mapped to a nice chart various connections.
I want to learn how to do this type of mapping and creating chart.

He has used d3js.org and python.

Thanks
Heart
(October 26, 2020 at 06:56 PM)spedanares Wrote: Hi all, I'm trying to find a way to create nice html chart canvas to map mutual friends on Facebook.

I know already a way to find mutual friends from Facebook... Using burpsuite WINK WINK
My main concern it how to create a map showcasing various connections between users.

Are there any tutorials or blog posts on how to do it?

https://www.offensiveosint.io/offensive-...ny/#chart2

In the above link you can find a blog post where a researcher has mapped to a nice chart various connections.
I want to learn how to do this type of mapping and creating chart.

He has used d3js.org and python.

Thanks
Heart

Can you please share how you find mutual friends using burpsuite?
Awesome read, this could really come in handy in future tests!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How to create a basic captcha in Java ThatDevAaron 1 190 November 13, 2020 at 03:33 PM
Last Post: rocka
Discord Connections exploit Jestr 2 943 March 22, 2020 at 01:54 AM
Last Post: shinys
How To Install Facebook Toolkit In Termux , Windows , And Linux | All In One Facebook johnsmithy365 1 594 February 10, 2020 at 02:59 AM
Last Post: cuongdv84