Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
How to make pressure bottles
Attenttion: This is for pure education purposes,if any of you get hurt while doing this I am not responsible for it.

This is a known chemical reaction and I warn you get the fuck out of the way when you have done all steps you might hurt yourself or people around you.

You will need:
-Bottle
-Chlorine Tablets(get on the supermarket,used to desinfect food)
-Rubbing Alcohol

Start by getting something to hide yourself after mixing the ingredients,some trashcans or a wall will do.

-Get a bottle and have the cap,coca cola bottles are known to workt he best,don't buy some drink where the bottle is cheap plastic,something thick will work.
-Measure 1/2 of alcohol and 1/2 of chlorine tablets,place the tablets first on the bottle
-Add the alcohol
-Shake for about 3 seconds then place it again on the ground with the cap pointing to the sky
-Run to your cover
-Wait for a bang,but if you can see the bottle when it starts bloating it is going to explode.

I used this to make bottle rockets which were kinda fun just place some food coloring on it,about 1 drop and you have ground fireworks.
Wow. That sounds much simpler than what I thought it was compared to making smoke bombs. Gonna share this with friends. Thanks. :')
(09-01-2015, 10:23 PM)Vorpal Wrote:  Wow. That sounds much simpler than what I thought it was compared to making smoke bombs. Gonna share this with friends. Thanks. :')

Glad some users like it,just don't hurt yourself.
Sounds awesome! I just didnt get one thing. Chlorine TABLETS. Do you just do 50/50 with the alcohol or do i have to do sth to the tablets first?
(09-03-2015, 08:53 AM)Evanescor Wrote:  Sounds awesome! I just didnt get one thing. Chlorine TABLETS. Do you just do 50/50 with the alcohol or do i have to do sth to the tablets first?

Sorry about the late response,been working on a guide in how to make rockets(yes for real). And I suggest you just do 50/50,grinding them to powder would make the reaction quicker.
Wasnt this one time posted on 4chan as a tutorial to make lava lamps? cuz i can remember something like this on it. but it was deleted the same day cuz it was actually a bomb...kinda.
Yes Rftechponys went on to try it but who the fuck tries anything in /b/. The other one was how to make chlorine gas which imo I ain't teaching it.But since most of you are Americans I will teach you how to make rockets(no I am not gonna teach you how to make them explode just the motor itself,I ain't a fucking ISIS rebel just someone who likes chemistry)
Got any tips for ratios with baking soda and vinegar bombs? I always eyeball it when making one to prank someone and they're pretty inconsistent.
(09-27-2015, 02:29 AM)Merely Wrote:  Got any tips for ratios with baking soda and vinegar bombs? I always eyeball it when making one to prank someone and they're pretty inconsistent.

50cl for a tinny bottle of water

150cl for a 1l bottle

The amount of baking soda depends on the source too,but most of them I advise about 1 soap spoon and 1 sugar spoon. Also use plain vinegar no "apple vinegar" "quality pear vinegar", the more aged and simple the better.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Botnet Bible | Learn how to make a Botnet Unity 20 2,535 Yesterday, 10:31 PM
Last Post: TheD3D
Star How to make a Nuclear Reactor at Home! Asik 2 93 Yesterday, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Raviolli
  [TUTORIAL] Seller In The Middle guide, make money on Bitify $Working Method Crusherguzz 2 151 08-10-2018, 09:52 AM
Last Post: VioletHuny
Thumbsup The Skype method of Ewhoring Made Simple [Make more than 300$ A day] Crusherguzz 2 182 08-08-2018, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Crusherguzz
  [ AutoPilot | Unsaturated ] Private Method to Make $300/week 345twind 61 5,926 08-07-2018, 05:09 AM
Last Post: thotblaster