Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
How to make pressure bottles
Attenttion: This is for pure education purposes,if any of you get hurt while doing this I am not responsible for it.

This is a known chemical reaction and I warn you get the fuck out of the way when you have done all steps you might hurt yourself or people around you.

You will need:
-Bottle
-Chlorine Tablets(get on the supermarket,used to desinfect food)
-Rubbing Alcohol

Start by getting something to hide yourself after mixing the ingredients,some trashcans or a wall will do.

-Get a bottle and have the cap,coca cola bottles are known to workt he best,don't buy some drink where the bottle is cheap plastic,something thick will work.
-Measure 1/2 of alcohol and 1/2 of chlorine tablets,place the tablets first on the bottle
-Add the alcohol
-Shake for about 3 seconds then place it again on the ground with the cap pointing to the sky
-Run to your cover
-Wait for a bang,but if you can see the bottle when it starts bloating it is going to explode.

I used this to make bottle rockets which were kinda fun just place some food coloring on it,about 1 drop and you have ground fireworks.
Wow. That sounds much simpler than what I thought it was compared to making smoke bombs. Gonna share this with friends. Thanks. :')
(09-01-2015, 10:23 PM)Vorpal Wrote:  Wow. That sounds much simpler than what I thought it was compared to making smoke bombs. Gonna share this with friends. Thanks. :')

Glad some users like it,just don't hurt yourself.
Sounds awesome! I just didnt get one thing. Chlorine TABLETS. Do you just do 50/50 with the alcohol or do i have to do sth to the tablets first?
(09-03-2015, 08:53 AM)Evanescor Wrote:  Sounds awesome! I just didnt get one thing. Chlorine TABLETS. Do you just do 50/50 with the alcohol or do i have to do sth to the tablets first?

Sorry about the late response,been working on a guide in how to make rockets(yes for real). And I suggest you just do 50/50,grinding them to powder would make the reaction quicker.
Wasnt this one time posted on 4chan as a tutorial to make lava lamps? cuz i can remember something like this on it. but it was deleted the same day cuz it was actually a bomb...kinda.
Yes Rftechponys went on to try it but who the fuck tries anything in /b/. The other one was how to make chlorine gas which imo I ain't teaching it.But since most of you are Americans I will teach you how to make rockets(no I am not gonna teach you how to make them explode just the motor itself,I ain't a fucking ISIS rebel just someone who likes chemistry)
Got any tips for ratios with baking soda and vinegar bombs? I always eyeball it when making one to prank someone and they're pretty inconsistent.
(09-27-2015, 02:29 AM)Merely Wrote:  Got any tips for ratios with baking soda and vinegar bombs? I always eyeball it when making one to prank someone and they're pretty inconsistent.

50cl for a tinny bottle of water

150cl for a 1l bottle

The amount of baking soda depends on the source too,but most of them I advise about 1 soap spoon and 1 sugar spoon. Also use plain vinegar no "apple vinegar" "quality pear vinegar", the more aged and simple the better.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star [VIP METHOD] How to Make $1000 Monthly on Autopilot with Apps Hero121 7 1,207 2 hours ago
Last Post: nachoklp
  [ AutoPilot | Unsaturated ] Private Method to Make $300/week 345twind 51 4,398 06-14-2018, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Hitide
  [Purchased E-Book] Make $200 daily for a LIFETIME by Flipping Items Online Hero121 9 773 06-12-2018, 08:59 PM
Last Post: Bybys852654
Star Botnet Bible | Learn how to make a Botnet Unity 8 1,134 06-11-2018, 04:45 AM
Last Post: AXIOM
Lightning How to make your Spotify account Premium inigoba2 0 126 06-10-2018, 05:38 PM
Last Post: inigoba2