How to make good use of stolen passwords?
by Mobas - November 23, 2021 at 07:57 PM
Hello,
I got some passwords and emails for gmail/facebook/etc, but there is a problem. Some sites use 2fa and i don't know how to get around those. So my first question would be is it possible to get past gmail 2fa, snapchat (pc/mobile) 2fa, facebook (i'm preety sure this one is easy and i can do it myself but maybe am wrong). And also how to extract as much data from those accounts fast? I thought about requesting all the data it collects on you, and it seems preety nice but it takes like 24-48 hours (which is alright IF the person doesn't find out and change the passwords) so it would be nice to have a way to get all the juicy data in one go so even if the person changes their passwords I would still have all the data.

TL;DR
1) How to get past GMail 2FA, Snapchat (PC/Mobile) 2FA, Facebook 2FA?

2) How to get as much data as possible fast from GMail, Snapchat, Facebook?

If you know what other website is also usefull, interesting or juicy please tell and if it's possible elaborate how to bypass 2FA and how to extract data.

Sorry for mediocare english  Biggrin
Thanks in advance Heart
(November 23, 2021 at 07:57 PM)Mobas Wrote: Hello,
I got some passwords and emails for gmail/facebook/etc, but there is a problem. Some sites use 2fa and i don't know how to get around those. So my first question would be is it possible to get past gmail 2fa, snapchat (pc/mobile) 2fa, facebook (i'm preety sure this one is easy and i can do it myself but maybe am wrong). And also how to extract as much data from those accounts fast? I thought about requesting all the data it collects on you, and it seems preety nice but it takes like 24-48 hours (which is alright IF the person doesn't find out and change the passwords) so it would be nice to have a way to get all the juicy data in one go so even if the person changes their passwords I would still have all the data.

TL;DR

If you know what other website is also usefull, interesting or juicy please tell and if it's possible elaborate how to bypass 2FA and how to extract data.

Thanks in advance Heart

sudo apt-get install gr-gsm
(November 23, 2021 at 08:00 PM)LusoLeader Wrote:

TL;DR

Thanks in advance Heart

Can you elaborate how to use this properly?
(November 29, 2021 at 11:32 AM)Mobas Wrote:

TL;DR

Thanks in advance Heart

It's illegal but i hope i have helped! Guide: How_SMS_interception-OTP_Capture_works_2nd_IEEC
I can bypass 2fa of facebook account with full control account information
If you need to pass, you can message me via telegram @tdcsama
(November 29, 2021 at 05:31 PM)LusoLeader Wrote:

TL;DR

Thanks in advance Heart

It's illegal but i hope i have helped! Guide: How_SMS_interception-OTP_Capture_works_2nd_IEEC

This looks promising! Thank you a lot. I haven't read this yet but wouldn't I need to be close to the persons phone?
(Yesterday at 11:08 AM)Mobas Wrote:
(November 29, 2021 at 05:31 PM)LusoLeader Wrote:

TL;DR

Thanks in advance Heart

This looks promising! Thank you a lot. I haven't read this yet but wouldn't I need to be close to the persons phone?

Yes, you need to pick up the same frequency from the same antenna. Have a nice day!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Still possible to make good bucks with cracking? randomjunkie 3 473 August 03, 2021 at 01:07 PM
Last Post: randomjunkie
Hacker arrested in Ukraine for selling billions of stolen credentials Ecopirate 14 1,148 June 18, 2020 at 04:43 AM
Last Post: bosco
Stolen Phone John 7 1,773 April 25, 2016 at 09:12 PM
Last Post: TSJ