How to make a secure telegram.
by DataFiend - September 11, 2021 at 07:48 PM
Tongue 
Hello raid-forums today I will be sharing one of the three methods that I am aware of for making telegram accounts for all you newbies out there.
Download my guide here.

Guide download Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: https://raidforums.com/Thread-scam-report-against-DataFiend
The way to make a secure telegram is to prepare phone sims and register them. I think registering telegram is very simple, no need for other fancy methods
(September 12, 2021 at 05:45 AM)0w0 Wrote: The way to make a secure telegram is to prepare phone sims and register them. I think registering telegram is very simple, no need for other fancy methods

The majority of users don't want to use physical sims and are unaware of VoIP services that work. So they buy cookie access or pay someone to verify it for them.
This way a user can make a secure account that he/she will own and only have access to.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: https://raidforums.com/Thread-scam-report-against-DataFiend
Thanks for posting this guide
(September 11, 2021 at 07:48 PM)DataFiend Wrote: Hello raid-forums today I will be sharing one of the three methods that I am aware of for making telegram accounts for all you newbies out there.
Download my guide here.

[Hidden Content]

You're a mf legend, thanks for sharing
(September 11, 2021 at 07:48 PM)DataFiend Wrote: Hello raid-forums today I will be sharing one of the three methods that I am aware of for making telegram accounts for all you newbies out there.
Download my guide here.

[Hidden Content]

lets see thissssss thkna youuuu
this is fun to know about, thanks for sharing
I'm so curious about the method !
Thanks for sharing this
Thanks for the information

Legend thank you kindly again
Thanks for sharing this!
Ty for this guide, good fren

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How to make a mining botnet (MAKE MONEY) xKeyScore 500 39,829 Yesterday at 07:30 PM
Last Post: Richdazzy
SANS SEC540 Secure DevOps Training | PDF 2020 malandraum 92 9,095 November 16, 2021 at 07:26 AM
Last Post: dns11172
EC-Council Secure Programming With C xTeSg 14 533 September 23, 2021 at 05:37 AM
Last Post: cawan