How to get rid addiction from LSD?
by niceman202 - September 23, 2021 at 09:33 PM
Every crackhead love trippin, include me some how Lsd is best stuff for get into it.
use it every weekend since pandemic started make me forget about socialization with my friend's, I think I'm not the one I used to be and maybe Lsd is the cause. 
i don't wanna go to rehabilitation because i have a pretty good reputation, i'm afraid they not support me

So what should i do?
never knew lsd could be addictive.
try replacing it with maybe weed, something that doesnt have as much impact on you / your life.
im seeing this from my pov, i have been a cigarette smoker for almost 10years and i think that would be something i would do to quit - in my case would be something like gum.
(September 24, 2021 at 12:29 AM)null313 Wrote: never knew lsd could be addictive.
try replacing it with maybe weed, something that doesnt have as much impact on you / your life.
im seeing this from my pov, i have been a cigarette smoker for almost 10years and i think that would be something i would do to quit - in my case would be something like gum.
The effect of lsd more faster, wild and pretty simple to use than morphine and heroin that's why i choose lsd than others. but how can that be marijuana can solve lsd, so far i know marijuana can make it worse  Huh
Keep taking it till you have a fucking AWFUL trip. It's how I got off Acid.
(September 24, 2021 at 12:13 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote: Keep taking it till you have a fucking AWFUL trip. It's how I got off Acid.
Honestly i take bad trip and i love that. it's like in bizarre anime situation.
(September 24, 2021 at 12:43 PM)niceman202 Wrote:
(September 24, 2021 at 12:13 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote: Keep taking it till you have a fucking AWFUL trip. It's how I got off Acid.

Bizarre anime situations sound like a good trip! I tried to kill myself with a Frisbee, thats what made me stop the acid.
(September 24, 2021 at 12:54 PM)Dredgen Sun Wrote:
(September 24, 2021 at 12:43 PM)niceman202 Wrote:

Bizarre anime situations sound like a good trip! I tried to kill myself with a Frisbee, thats what made me stop the acid.
 That's the prob, maybe i never do something bad when i was tripp, all my tripp almost fine, only thing i regret is cum in mother Mary statue
just stop it straight right now
(September 27, 2021 at 08:46 AM)kraghav23 Wrote: just stop it straight right now

If only it were that easy. Honestly man, it's a tough journey.
Get professional help. You don't necessarily have to go to rehab.
I agree with the above post
(October 24, 2021 at 06:01 PM)SErgEyEs Wrote: Get professional help. You don't necessarily have to go to rehab.

There's plenty of avenues without stigma that you can go to Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
My Xanax Addiction Pedo 28 7,697 October 13, 2021 at 12:26 PM
Last Post: buyxanax2mgonline
Drug addiction: rising again? puccioni 47 11,284 September 30, 2021 at 09:10 AM
Last Post: Dredgen Sun
Everyone's Addiction Meddigo 2 1,296 April 11, 2018 at 01:14 AM
Last Post: MelonPaper