How to get paid without being tracked?
by Anjie - April 30, 2021 at 10:36 AM
Question 
Hello,

Do you know if there is a way to get paid over the internet without actually giving our personal info?
I'm thinking about something not too complicated as any lambda person should be able to pay though that mean.

Mostly for France-based people by the way, but any input is welcomed.

Thanks!
Payment can be made using BTC or XMR
(April 30, 2021 at 12:41 PM)foxsamix2022 Wrote: Payment can be made using BTC or XMR

I guess this is a good avenue to persue.
Xmr works for for this.No one has ever come to get me yet.
(April 30, 2021 at 01:43 PM)lgfINC Wrote: Xmr works for for this.No one has ever come to get me yet.

that "yet", is still a problem. is there legitimate proof of XMR's long term digital footprint at any point through the chains
Hahahahaah, "By Cash" and maybe using foreign currency. That is the only way to receive payment without trace.
pay in cash (the used one if possible). It's really difficult to track a cold hard cash, except the one you just cash out from your bank or sallary.
Cash is not possible as I'm mostly selling online content.

And I feel like cryptocurrencies are still not widely used, though I would probably go with XMR if I had to.

Maybe go through some prepaid cards or something like that
Monero is the way, but Normies aren't going to have it. You *could* tell them where to go to exchange BTC, that they get from a Bitcoin atm, but you're going to hate life. Most people... well Americans are painfully stupid. They'll give up and go elsewhere most of the time.

Regular cunts use Paypal but now, more and more have Venmo and Cashapp. Sales are tough so you need to make it easy and to the point. On the otherhand, the first rule of this shit is, DON'T GET CAUGHT. And the second rules is. DON'T GET CAUGHT. Figure it out, find your comfy place between risk and convenience. Heck, make this thread again in the market section and maybe some vendors will reply. A lot of people are in fucked up countries though, where it's all more or less permitted if you're just stealing a bit from foreigners. No one is going to try too hard to get you, but that isn't the case in France.
The mode of payment also depends on what type of website are you planning to operate. Will that website be public or invite only?

Because if the website is public having crypto is not going to solve to be honest. Because this is going to happen.

(May 01, 2021 at 05:13 AM)EPP Wrote: Monero is the way, but Normies aren't going to have it. You *could* tell them where to go to exchange BTC, that they get from a Bitcoin atm, but you're going to hate life. Most people... well Americans are painfully stupid. They'll give up and go elsewhere most of the time.

Regular cunts use Paypal but now, more and more have Venmo and Cashapp. Sales are tough so you need to make it easy and to the point. On the otherhand, the first rule of this shit is, DON'T GET CAUGHT. And the second rules is. DON'T GET CAUGHT. Figure it out, find your comfy place between risk and convenience. Heck, make this thread again in the market section and maybe some vendors will reply. A lot of people are in fucked up countries though, where it's all more or less permitted if you're just stealing a bit from foreigners. No one is going to try too hard to get you, but that isn't the case in France.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How to earn legit money without any skills? (no scam) jaredion 30 1,190 7 hours ago
Last Post: furoaplak
Being lost in the IT industry Pressured 30 947 December 18, 2020 at 12:04 AM
Last Post: kirin
How much do you get paid for freelancing? ThatDevAaron 15 703 August 21, 2020 at 09:41 AM
Last Post: kraghav23