Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
How to get over a relationship?
Well I don't know who's struggling with this but aye, I was in your shoes once. I'm going to give you some tips how to get over your ex.

Don't talk to your ex for a while.

If you're still willing to be friends with your ex even though your ex ripped your heart out, I advise not talking to the person for a while. It'll make you do a lot of crazy shit like spreading rumors and what not. It also makes you miss the person even more, and speaking from a personal scale, I never want to feel that away every again.

Vent once, and only once.

(We're going to have to explain, but to have an idea, let's not pull a Bloodlust)

You see, whenever you keep talking about the same problem over and over again, it sticks to you. I realized people have issues controlling their pent-up sadness but if you only discuss it with one person one time, you feel better. Continuing to do vent and bring your problems up consistently will make it worst as if it reminds you of the pain, so don't do that.

Last but not least...

M A K E Y O U R O W N H A P P I N E S S彡

Today's society on relationship, we depend on each other to make each other happy, forgetting to make ourselves happy.
When the relationship goes f, that happiness ceases. So that means you have to make your own happiness. So surround yourself with things that make you happy, don't ask for your partner to make more for you, no matter how much you need it. Besides, there's more out there! I promise!
Or dox your ex and release it to the public Kappa
Nice work.its effektive AND it Will probably give you A couple of years xtra in the end.
(08-30-2015, 07:19 PM)MikeHawk Wrote:  Or dox your ex and release it to the public Kappa

unless she said she never loved you fam

damn straight
Or dont date girls #waitinguntilmarriage #procreationnotrecreation #ikilledheriswearitwasafuckingaccidentdudestopdontcallthecopsillneverbeabletoseemyfamilyagaindudelikereally #ifuckhesdeadidintmeanitholyfuckingshitdudewakeupwakeupijustdidntwantyoutocallthecopsplease

When you move to mexico to escape the FBI #justgirlythings

butlikelegitcoolonyouformakingthis.
(09-01-2015, 12:55 AM)DingDongDangles Wrote:  Or dont date girls #waitinguntilmarriage #procreationnotrecreation #ikilledheriswearitwasafuckingaccidentdudestopdontcallthecopsillneverbeabletoseemyfamilyagaindudelikereally #ifuckhesdeadidintmeanitholyfuckingshitdudewakeupwakeupijustdidntwantyoutocallthecopsplease

When you move to mexico to escape the FBI #justgirlythings

butlikelegitcoolonyouformakingthis.

lol gotta help out my struggling niggas man

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to get someones IP ADDRESS forze 5 448 11-22-2018, 08:33 PM
Last Post: forze
  [GET] Amazon Harvester - Make $150 Daily On AUTOPILOT with Amazon Hero121 2 287 11-16-2018, 04:51 PM
Last Post: GeeTs
  TS3 Get someones IP bested 0 274 11-13-2018, 03:07 AM
Last Post: bested
  How to get LeagueOfLegends accounts 2018/2019 (for starters) louc000 0 137 11-08-2018, 02:33 PM
Last Post: louc000
  How to get 300-1200 DOLLARS/Euros a week forze 0 184 10-21-2018, 08:08 PM
Last Post: forze