How to find Indian mobile number?
by eva - April 27, 2021 at 07:58 AM
u want customer data or user data?
(May 01, 2021 at 08:00 AM)xxx4514 Wrote: u want customer data or user data?
i just want to find him/her mobile number...
(April 27, 2021 at 07:58 AM)eva Wrote: Does anyone knows any unique method to find indian mobile number?

I have tried OSINT but getting "request" error and also searched for leaked database but no clue.
I dont need any phishing methods because the front person is well knows about it.

so i need a unique method or tool or if i get help for OSINT(if still works).
Thanks...
well it depends on the situation, you can try brute forcing the number with common techniques. first gather things like their phone model, phone carrier from screenshot if it shows. then with that
you can try and password resets on multiple services to find pieces of their number, then you can generate all the possible numbers from your mask so lets say you have this +91 (123) XXX-1234
now in that case there is 999 possible numbers. now with this you can maybe lower the numbers by checking things like the carrier of each number and then you can try using contact exploitation to see if
your targets number is in the list of all your numbers you've gathered.

ill admit this is a ton of work for a phone number but if this is your last option do it.
(May 03, 2021 at 09:49 PM)Abyss Wrote:
(April 27, 2021 at 07:58 AM)eva Wrote: Does anyone knows any unique method to find indian mobile number?

I have tried OSINT but getting "request" error and also searched for leaked database but no clue.
I dont need any phishing methods because the front person is well knows about it.

Thanks...
well it depends on the situation, you can try brute forcing the number with common techniques. first gather things like their phone model, phone carrier from screenshot if it shows. then with that
you can try and password resets on multiple services to find pieces of their number, then you can generate all the possible numbers from your mask so lets say you have this +91 (123) XXX-1234
now in that case there is 999 possible numbers. now with this you can maybe lower the numbers by checking things like the carrier of each number and then you can try using contact exploitation to see if

ill admit this is a ton of work for a phone number but if this is your last option do it.
thank you so much brother for taking time to help me...
and i doing the same thing as you told, finding pieces of number. but i only have last two digits. i need few more digits to reduce possibilities. paypal  shows four digits but victim does not have account on that. and i am also using "haveibeenpwned" to find for leaked data base. but mobile number is not there. if you have any other, i will wait for your reply...
(May 04, 2021 at 08:51 AM)eva Wrote:
(May 03, 2021 at 09:49 PM)Abyss Wrote:

Thanks...

thank you so much brother for taking time to help me...
and i doing the same thing as you told, finding pieces of number. but i only have last two digits. i need few more digits to reduce possibilities. paypal  shows four digits but victim does not have account on that. and i am also using "haveibeenpwned" to find for leaked data base. but mobile number is not there. if you have any other, i will wait for your reply...
pm me for help, send me the details on your target and ill help out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
FIND SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS WITH A PHONE NUMBER (SEE WHOS CALLING YOU) dontreply 11 1,029 May 07, 2021 at 02:34 AM
Last Post: greenfm771
Trying to find a last 4 c0nan 0 195 March 01, 2021 at 10:22 PM
Last Post: c0nan
Find anyone's Phone Carrier [US & Canada] KnifeBoss 9 2,252 October 23, 2020 at 04:48 AM
Last Post: Fuku94