Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
!!How to DDOS!!
Lightning 
Welcome to DOSING 101

Before I start I don't take any responsibility of you supper cool dossing attacks

So there are many ways to dos someone so I got the top 2 ways to dos some one and there website's

1. Stress test
Stress testing is a way to dos someone personally I think it's the best and safest way to dos some one
Website's

2. Using a program
! before we start this use's your internet to dos so this is not that safest way and if you don't hide your self you will be caught !

LOW ORBIT ION CANNON

!THE MOST SAFEST DOSING TOOLS OUT THERE ARE STRESS TESTING WEBSITE JUST BE SAFE AND DON'T TRY TO GET SCAM'ED NOW NOW DON'T WORRY WHEN I FIND A FREE STRESS TESTING WEBSITE I WILL UPDATE THIS POST!

Exclamation RATE THIS POST IT HELPS Exclamation
You know you are a Rftechpony when you put LOIC in this tut. - Sorry, but you've been baited for so long. LOIC doesn't work, and hasn't for years, that is what all the oldfags tell Rftechponys to use to troll them.

AND DO NOT USE TITANIUMSTRESSER, THE WEBSITE IS A SCAM AND DOES NOT WORK

Other than that, good formatting and decent tut. (P.S., you'll never find a good free stresser).

kek. loic is my favorite.
loic for lyfe best doxer ever
I love LOIC and HOIC mate. Nice simple TUT doh matie. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DDoS Script Layer 4 / Layer 7 teamkelvinsecteam 0 327 05-08-2018, 06:27 PM
Last Post: teamkelvinsecteam
  How to send DDoS the easiest way. Take down your friends and take down websites! regexks_ 14 3,206 01-19-2017, 08:31 AM
Last Post: regexks_
  How to DDOS properly FlamesOftheAkatsuki 6 1,695 02-26-2016, 04:23 AM
Last Post: Misbalanced
  How to DDoS omaa2623122 4 1,226 12-22-2015, 05:01 AM
Last Post: Gaz
  How To DDoS [ Skype & Twitch ] LeSpookySkeleton 4 3,162 08-29-2015, 04:26 PM
Last Post: Eatmuffinz