How old were you when you started hacking, and how did it begin
by DonDeComp - May 12, 2021 at 06:54 PM
Hi, id like to take the time to create a place where you all can share your stories about how you got into hacking and what age were you when you started, your first programs, experiences etc. this is an open spot please share id love to hear all your stories.
I was around 14 and didn't have wifi at my new apartment so thats when I installed kali and became a skid.
(May 12, 2021 at 11:15 PM)oceansky Wrote: I was around 14 and didn't have wifi at my new apartment so thats when I installed kali and became a skid.

you were a skid then but I assume you now have an understanding of computers?
I was 14 years old time, started off hacking my older brothers website, hahaha.
(May 14, 2021 at 08:55 PM)DonDeComp Wrote:
(May 12, 2021 at 11:15 PM)oceansky Wrote: I was around 14 and didn't have wifi at my new apartment so thats when I installed kali and became a skid.

Yea, been some time since then, my knowledge isnt anything crazy but i know some basic pentesting and coding and i can actually understand whats going on(for the most part lol).

You started this thread, gonna share anything about how you started?
(May 17, 2021 at 09:35 PM)oceansky Wrote:
(May 14, 2021 at 08:55 PM)DonDeComp Wrote:

Yea, been some time since then, my knowledge isnt anything crazy but i know some basic pentesting and coding and i can actually understand whats going on(for the most part lol).

You started this thread, gonna share anything about how you started?

Yeah, I was 6 when I was introduced to coding with blocks and such, when i was 12 i started wanted to learn java because i noticed a lot f the things i was messing around with in Minecraft, were coded using java so. once i was 14 that's when a lot of it went down. I think it really kicked off when a kid ddosed me on a Playstation party and i wanted revenge. ultimately growing into being be learning about sniffing a spoofing and gathering data from my school.
I was about 12-13 when I started.
Wanted to learn more about controlling the command prompt and how to use it to access other machines on the network.
I was 12 and i had just started watching the tv show Mr. Robot. I liked their ideals and the semi-realism of it. Started as a skiddy and slowly built my arsenal.
Around 17 I guess, but those days are behind me, I'm just a fucked up kidult trying to cling onto the past.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
If you were to create a coin, what will you name it? Ringer 9 373 December 01, 2021 at 04:15 AM
Last Post: violator
what to do if you were affected by citybee. Divine Comedy 16 3,725 February 20, 2021 at 11:14 AM
Last Post: hawk1223
HOW OLD WERE YOU secretsquirell 21 1,032 February 11, 2021 at 03:08 PM
Last Post: Dredgen Sun