Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many of you are hacker
yes we all very very good hakers
What exactly do you classify as a "hacker" ?
(11-21-2017, 12:38 AM)ThatOneGuyThere Wrote:  What exactly do you classify as a "hacker" ?

The real question here. What counts?

I can write code (badly) but it's not relevant to my use of this website, and to be honest I'm here out of curiosity more than anything. I wouldn't be surprised of a lot of people here are just technically minded individuals interested in technology in general and see this as one more use of it.

Pushing the limits as it were.
no one, i thing all are checker haha
(11-21-2017, 12:51 AM)AlexSavageOMFG Wrote:  
(11-21-2017, 12:38 AM)ThatOneGuyThere Wrote:  What exactly do you classify as a "hacker" ?

I can write code (badly) but it's not relevant to my use of this website, and to be honest I'm here out of curiosity more than anything. I wouldn't be surprised of a lot of people here are just technically minded individuals interested in technology in general and see this as one more use of it.

Regardless, I wouldn't consider myself a "hacker". I just started to learn a programming language and all I can do non related to that is the most basic account cracking & dox'ing.
(11-21-2017, 01:03 AM)ThatOneGuyThere Wrote:  
(11-21-2017, 12:51 AM)AlexSavageOMFG Wrote:  

Regardless, I wouldn't consider myself a "hacker". I just started to learn a programming language and all I can do non related to that is the most basic account cracking & dox'ing.

Yeah I get that. When you have time though I'd definitely recommend learning, not so you can crack anything or hack but because it's genuinely a really useful skill to have that can pay very well.
(11-21-2017, 12:51 AM)InterestingDuck Wrote:  

This describes me. (except the writing code badly part Biggrin )
who will really answer this truthfully?
i was for a hacker halloween
anonymoose nebver fotgives never fogrets
lmao ima leet hacxer

i don't know why people call anyone in IT a "hacker". And another question why do you ask this if you know that no one ever tell the truth?

oh oh
we are a legion.

:)
How many will answer "Yes i do".. for real ..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who is a really good email hacker? [BUDGET: $50-125] Sparkyrock 1 115 11-20-2018, 11:07 PM
Last Post: FunApe
  If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do today? pormeroabu 52 2,517 11-12-2018, 10:25 PM
Last Post: BLITZKREIGOG
  How old were you when you first started jacking? Ravioli 5 373 11-12-2018, 04:39 PM
Last Post: horizonrays
  How old were you when you first started cracking Jordanjacob200 20 1,098 11-10-2018, 04:11 AM
Last Post: darcstar963
Wink How many hours a day do you spend on the computer? Already 384 23,947 10-07-2018, 03:13 PM
Last Post: yungdenx