Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
How do you think purge day will go down?
I think purge day is gonna go down like this video

Mokey represents Predator
Monie represents Instinct
Gooby represents Sem
Dylan represents Nain
Press F to pay respects to Gooby and Dylan

[IT WAS A REAL GUN]
I think on purge day predator will drop his own dox revealing himself as a she-man before finally selling raidforums to a chinese midget who renovates the website into a forum dedicated to whale cum.
F for Gooby and Dylan
Most likely, it will just be massive spam and exploits, a lot of cp, a lot of doxes, some may get swatted. Suprisingly, I think that active users will be low on purge day, while many of you may think itll be the other way around. I think that a lot of people will be too scared to go on a site with a lot of cp worried about getting caught by the feds, and some may be worried about shit happening to them
(02-27-2016, 04:43 PM)Sibez Wrote:  Most likely, it will just be massive spam and exploits, a lot of cp, a lot of doxes, some may get swatted. Suprisingly, I think that active users will be low on purge day, while many of you may think itll be the other way around. I think that a lot of people will be too scared to go on a site with a lot of cp worried about getting caught by the feds, and some may be worried about shit happening to them

I completely agree about the low active user's but i doubt there will be a lot of cp and i would be suprised if anyone was swatted. I will definitely be active on purge day watching shit go down but as you said if i do anything it will probably just be doxing or spam/exploits. But maybe someone will be brave (or dumb) enough to risk prison for cp or swatting
(02-27-2016, 05:10 PM)thesecretjew Wrote:  
(02-27-2016, 04:43 PM)Sibez Wrote:  Most likely, it will just be massive spam and exploits, a lot of cp, a lot of doxes, some may get swatted. Suprisingly, I think that active users will be low on purge day, while many of you may think itll be the other way around. I think that a lot of people will be too scared to go on a site with a lot of cp worried about getting caught by the feds, and some may be worried about shit happening to them

I completely agree about the low active user's but i doubt there will be a lot of cp and i would be suprised if anyone was swatted. I will definitely be active on purge day watching shit go down but as you said if i do anything it will probably just be doxing or spam/exploits. But maybe someone will be brave (or dumb) enough to risk prison for cp or swatting

I know one user who said he has a GB of CP that he is going to share with us, because CP is not illegal in his country. Not going to say his name but you most likely know who
Rip Pred got swatted by his own side hoe
I run out of popcorn
[Image: popcorn_danny_devito.gif]
There will be no cp.
There will be no sb spam. (Pred said he will be putting up another chatbox, This one has pr0per spam protection.)
There will be no exploits. (see above)
w3w lad
+support nice mod app
Ban reason: Posting ip logger in sb.
https://i.imgur.com/ckb5JSp.jpg (Permanent)
Even if the sb is active, only like 15 people will be on, and they'll either be dropping doxes or watching this shit unfold.
idk everybody doxed and cp everywhere

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you think that Avengers: Endgame will involves time travel? Why or why not? manecke 0 53 12-16-2018, 12:06 PM
Last Post: manecke
  Do you think the next big attack on a country will be a cyber attack? bitsandbytes 24 1,169 12-04-2018, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Dimonich
  Games back in the day Ch3rry 4 170 11-24-2018, 04:05 AM
Last Post: wdzgame
  If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what would you do today? pormeroabu 52 2,530 11-12-2018, 10:25 PM
Last Post: BLITZKREIGOG
  How old were you when you first started jacking? Ravioli 5 375 11-12-2018, 04:39 PM
Last Post: horizonrays