How do you think COVID will be defeated?
by Damian9303 - February 22, 2021 at 09:50 AM
it wont, its just like the flu, its a VIRUS, the flu never dissapreared, why would covid dissapear if its more maliciuos
(February 22, 2021 at 09:50 AM)Damian9303 Wrote: Yes, it's another COVID related question. But it's one that's minimally talked about, mostly it's about the now and not the probable future. Honestly, I think it'll just be like yet another flu that we'll grow a tolerance towards in terms of its impact and the pharmacies will administer daily shots alongside for the flu due to the second strand we're starting to see a year in..
texasssssssssssssssss
Only Time will defeat it...
Everyone get vaccinated, end of the game !
at this point we have the vaccine, just have to be smart about it
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: 2 Weeks (1w, 1d, 1h remaining).
Ban Reason: Mass Leeching
Vaccination is the only way... Meanwhile we should try to keep ourselves healthy by taking some good vitamins and supplements and maybe exercising and eating healthy. I would also like to recommend that you check out the Canadian pharmacy here for some good multivitamins, I often get those from there, and I am really happy with everything, I am pretty sure that you will find it helpful to you too, good luck!
when they want it to be defeated
Quote:ThIs ScIeNtIfIc FaCt
No, this is just the next wave of anti-vax bullshit, but talked up for the "smarter" crowd.
probably wont be defeated completely
Vaccines seem the only hope, except if we are waiting for years to get the collective immunity
I think sadly in time more people will become infected and we will have those who haven't died from it remaining but may be immune to it to some degree and if we combine that with the vaccine roll out and their immunity then I think it will be a case of slowly weeding out the virus. Hopefully there are no major mutations which cause issues. For those who talk vaccine you are all t alking out of emotion and not logic. Those who are pro-vacc think there are no problems with new vaccine, those who are anti-vacc think that vaccine is dangerous and will kill you. Both are wrong. Vaccine is not dangerous as far as we know but it is high-risk, and high-risk is different to being dangerous or safe. To the best of our knowledge there are no major side-effects and we also need to consider the alternative which is getting covid, some people have been suffering long-term side effects of covid, and just like we don't know the long term side effects of mRNA vaccine we don't know long-term side-effects of Covid. This is a game of risk analysis and you're all doing miserable at working it out. There are also now other vaccines which are not mRNA and are based on traditional delivery methods which theoretically should lower-risk. So if you're a 80 year old dude with 20 years to live and living in an area with a mass amount of spread I suspect the risk of getting covid will be worse than the risk of the vaccine. If you're a 15 year old dude living in a country with next to no cases then I suspect the risk of getting vacine is higher than covid. Do your risk analysis and stop being reacting in emotion.
bill gates says it will be cured by 2022 .. hopefully it will

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
I think I am an incel KILLKIKES 6 283 3 hours ago
Last Post: aresstrength
You think BTC will hit 1 Milion? scp1906 36 1,764 Yesterday at 08:05 PM
Last Post: Santa Claus
Covid-19 Vaccines Effective? xxGerals 2 163 June 04, 2021 at 11:43 PM
Last Post: omarr0