How do you take your coffee?
by Sunsingerlock - April 30, 2020 at 03:10 PM
Black coffee for me, nothing over the top.
(October 01, 2020 at 11:07 AM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:
(September 29, 2020 at 05:46 PM)zeyb Wrote:
(September 29, 2020 at 11:07 AM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:
(September 29, 2020 at 05:56 AM)zeyb Wrote: black with stevia if I'm lazy. Macchiato or cappuccino if I got time.

My coffee machine broke last week, so it's back to shitty Nescafe.

Oh mann.. nescafe is the worst! Same thing happened to me and I had to rely on that but had to stop after a week. 
Try cold brew when the machine breaks. Just put the coffee in water over night. You get instant coffee in the morning, just heat or drink as a cold brew.

Thats.... not actually a bad idea. Just a shame it's crawling into the winter months, a cold brew would've been amazing on those hot sunny mornings..

(September 30, 2020 at 05:53 PM)Different Wrote:
(September 04, 2020 at 04:01 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:
(August 27, 2020 at 12:38 AM)Bonduralts Wrote: I Like Black Coffe and Orange Pussy LOOOL

What on earth is orange pussy? (I know what pussy is but the orange bit...)
Think he meant he like pussy that was slapped with a bit of turmeric .

Oh I see! Spicy stuff! (lololol)
Turmeric isn't spicy Slinger, don't be silly.
(October 01, 2020 at 02:21 PM)Different Wrote:
(September 29, 2020 at 05:56 AM)zeyb Wrote: black with stevia if I'm lazy. Macchiato or cappuccino if I got time.

Oh mann.. nescafe is the worst! Same thing happened to me and I had to rely on that but had to stop after a week. 
Try cold brew when the machine breaks. Just put the coffee in water over night. You get instant coffee in the morning, just heat or drink as a cold brew.

Thats.... not actually a bad idea. Just a shame it's crawling into the winter months, a cold brew would've been amazing on those hot sunny mornings..

(September 04, 2020 at 04:01 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:
(August 27, 2020 at 12:38 AM)Bonduralts Wrote: I Like Black Coffe and Orange Pussy LOOOL

What on earth is orange pussy? (I know what pussy is but the orange bit...)

I'm gonna take the nick "Slinger' i like it, Differs Wink
(October 01, 2020 at 03:03 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:
(October 01, 2020 at 02:21 PM)Different Wrote:
(September 29, 2020 at 11:07 AM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: My coffee machine broke last week, so it's back to shitty Nescafe.

(September 04, 2020 at 04:01 PM)Sunsingerlock Wrote: What on earth is orange pussy? (I know what pussy is but the orange bit...)

I'm gonna take the nick "Slinger' i like it, Differs Wink

Nickname given by the one and only Differs.  Kappahd

Why have I never heard of this?? I love cold coffee!
(October 02, 2020 at 07:52 AM)thekilob Wrote:

I just had 1 this morning, with the chilly weather setting in, it's a decent wake up, but a hot drink would've been better. Maybe i'll just do these in the summer..
(October 02, 2020 at 11:33 AM)Sunsingerlock Wrote:
(October 02, 2020 at 07:52 AM)thekilob Wrote:

I just had 1 this morning, with the chilly weather setting in, it's a decent wake up, but a hot drink would've been better. Maybe i'll just do these in the summer..

Yeah, it doesn't sound great in cold seasons.
(October 01, 2020 at 11:53 AM)Tulnar Wrote: Black coffee for me, nothing over the top.

that sounds just about right
small cream and alot sugar and black
i do not drink coffee anymore, but i put milk in mine
Coffee is a must in the morning it gives me boost. Few days ago I found a new drink called mudwater. It's kind of coffee or you can say it coffee alternative. Before drink this I read about what is mud and I found that its a healthy and organic drink. I tried this and I must say its taste is amazing and aroma is great. You guys should drink this one hope you guys like it.
sure I'll respond to this one and get a point why not

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What free things online should everyone take advantage of? kazb 30 689 Yesterday at 05:47 AM
Last Post: MasterArby117
If you have to choose only 1 food for the rest of your life then what would it be? redXXX 43 1,086 October 19, 2020 at 04:41 PM
Last Post: thekilob
Does anyone else experience zero effect from coffee? stackerofwheat 60 1,970 October 12, 2020 at 01:00 PM
Last Post: DDiddy