How do you promote your small business?
by Tuenya - June 13, 2021 at 06:04 PM
scream very loud outside
Shouting out loud was not a bad pre-covid solution. But it will look silly if you remember about restrictions on movement + the need to comply with additional rules for both buyers and sellers. It was difficult, but many guys who had their own business accepted the new rules of the game. They now use social media for advertising and sales. Some have remote technical support (or call center). My neighbor turned to TCOMMAS for such a hiring. Outsourcing partially removes some of the responsibility and reduces some costs, for example, for renting an office or incentive payments to those who come to the office during COVID. No, remote work is better now.
All of the popular local businesses near me seem to be doing it mostly through social media. This is mostly for restaurants at least. Obviously it helps that they're good, but word of mouth seems to spread from there. A lot of them were doing delivery during lockdowns too, which people were clamoring for.
Use email marketing, whatsapp, and social media platforms
what is the post my brother.....
(June 15, 2021 at 12:27 PM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote:
(June 14, 2021 at 09:10 PM)Jaw Wrote:
(June 13, 2021 at 06:05 PM)pompompurin Wrote: Be racist online, will get your company loads of attention

This is true.

Look at Chick' Fil'a, hugely homophobic, huge spike in chicken sandwiches

the fact that chick fil a is so successful despite the bigotry is a testament to how dank their sammies are
put a known sex offender as the front guy
(June 28, 2021 at 07:37 PM)Peter_Pettigrew Wrote:
(June 15, 2021 at 12:27 PM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote:
(June 14, 2021 at 09:10 PM)Jaw Wrote:
(June 13, 2021 at 06:05 PM)pompompurin Wrote: Be racist online, will get your company loads of attention

This is true.

Look at Chick' Fil'a, hugely homophobic, huge spike in chicken sandwiches

the fact that chick fil a is so successful despite the bigotry is a testament to how dank their sammies are

Tbh, if you got a good sandwich/snack, then I'll skip on the ideologies tbh.
Give small gifts to everyone, something cheap but useful or edible..
(June 16, 2021 at 01:34 PM)kraghav23 Wrote: scream very loud outside

and how does this work out for you?
(June 21, 2021 at 04:48 PM)HassaMassa Wrote: All of the popular local businesses near me seem to be doing it mostly through social media. This is mostly for restaurants at least. Obviously it helps that they're good, but word of mouth seems to spread from there. A lot of them were doing delivery during lockdowns too, which people were clamoring for.

We need to bring back town criers.
Just advertise in some way idk.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Which small Business did you start and it failed? 19689p 6 641 July 18, 2021 at 12:14 AM
Last Post: brill
A small opsec mistake many people make. verking 9 766 March 24, 2021 at 03:18 PM
Last Post: 444qqrt
One-person IT business: is this allowed in your country? crio 6 904 June 05, 2019 at 12:51 PM
Last Post: KyeEsquivel