How do I :- Get Data From Smart Phone Drive
by pacino - November 09, 2019 at 08:17 PM
Don't you have those recovery software specifically for Samsung devices?
(August 04, 2020 at 02:15 PM)vladthefucker Wrote: Don't you have those recovery software specifically for Samsung devices?

Well that would be very fucking upsetting because my phone is getting repaired right now. If I find out I've lost my shit, I'm going to once again lose my shit.
The data on modern smartphones is encrypted, even if you retrieved them from a bricked phone they would still be encrypted.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: SEO Spambot
Hi bro. There are special programs for smartphones. You know. I wanted a smartphone for so long, it's still a brand, but then I was a little disappointed. All because I had to download different programs to transfer data from android to iPhone. I searched for information on various forums and even here on 4ProMedia rereading Latest Tech News. Hope my post helps you a little. Write later if everything worked out for you. Thank you.
This forum account is currently banned. Ban Length: Permanent (N/A).
Ban Reason: SEO Spambot
(October 12, 2020 at 08:43 AM)epc2218 Wrote: That's good. Thank for sharing

https://www.wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose
(November 09, 2019 at 08:17 PM)pacino Wrote: Hey guys, I have a phone that I have been using for roughly a year, well - it's now broken. I got this phone about a year ago when my cat was still a kitten; therefor, this is the only device with images of my cats youngest days.  Rolleyes

I do not care about this phone no longer, but the images on the phone are priceless.

How do I get the images from my phone onto my computer/another drive? Huh The device is bricked, will not turn on or show any signs of life.

Thank you very much! Angel
hello thank you for sharing this threat with us is so nice to unlock this
(October 12, 2020 at 01:15 PM)leadsgeneration Wrote:
(November 09, 2019 at 08:17 PM)pacino Wrote: Hey guys, I have a phone that I have been using for roughly a year, well - it's now broken. I got this phone about a year ago when my cat was still a kitten; therefor, this is the only device with images of my cats youngest days.  Rolleyes

I do not care about this phone no longer, but the images on the phone are priceless.

How do I get the images from my phone onto my computer/another drive? Huh The device is bricked, will not turn on or show any signs of life.

Thank you very much! Angel
hello thank you for sharing this threat with us is so nice to unlock this

(October 12, 2020 at 12:57 PM)pacino Wrote:
(October 12, 2020 at 08:43 AM)epc2218 Wrote: That's good. Thank for sharing

Let us know if you got your data back.
in android use adb, if best tool to get and pull files to phone
Yeah try ADB, perhaps DD the drive to your local machine then run some photo recovery software?
thanks bro, very usefull
(November 11, 2019 at 11:35 AM)pacino Wrote:
(November 11, 2019 at 06:08 AM)T3ST0 Wrote: The data on modern smartphones is encrypted, even if you retrieved them from a bricked phone they would still be encrypted.

omfl... is there any work around? newish android model btw
And that is the way it should be. Can't believe trump was against encryption. I liked him up until that point

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hard drive repair and data recovery LAB Setup maxjohn68 3 1,677 October 25, 2021 at 07:37 PM
Last Post: MaruV