How do I :- Get Data From Smart Phone Drive
by pacino - November 09, 2019 at 08:17 PM
Heart 
Hey guys, I have a phone that I have been using for roughly a year, well - it's now broken. I got this phone about a year ago when my cat was still a kitten; therefor, this is the only device with images of my cats youngest days.  Rolleyes

I do not care about this phone no longer, but the images on the phone are priceless.

How do I get the images from my phone onto my computer/another drive? Huh The device is bricked, will not turn on or show any signs of life.

Thank you very much! Angel
There are many state of the art hardware and software tools available which support smartphone imaging. Among several software tools are following: 
  • Cellibrite
  • Oxygen Forensics
  • Paraben
  • Encase 
Now this requires security credentials to perform the bit-to-bit physical imaging. I, unfortunately, am not aware of how to bypass the security layer to perform the imaging.

Cheers!
(November 09, 2019 at 11:05 PM)nu11R3z Wrote: There are many state of the art hardware and software tools available which support smartphone imaging. Among several software tools are following: 
  • Cellibrite
  • Oxygen Forensics
  • Paraben
  • Encase 
Now this requires security credentials to perform the bit-to-bit physical imaging. I, unfortunately, am not aware of how to bypass the security layer to perform the imaging.

Cheers!

ah! thanks for the reply. ill check these out
this is very important to me, still open to new suggestions!
The data on modern smartphones is encrypted, even if you retrieved them from a bricked phone they would still be encrypted.
(November 11, 2019 at 06:08 AM)T3ST0 Wrote: The data on modern smartphones is encrypted, even if you retrieved them from a bricked phone they would still be encrypted.

omfl... is there any work around? newish android model btw
fat rip on my end :(
(November 09, 2019 at 11:05 PM)nu11R3z Wrote: There are many state of the art hardware and software tools available which support smartphone imaging. Among several software tools are following: 
  • Cellibrite
  • Oxygen Forensics
  • Paraben
  • Encase 

Cheers!
I think this is also a direction for you
(November 13, 2019 at 07:53 AM)mtsecdev Wrote:
  • Cellibrite
  • Oxygen Forensics
  • Paraben
  • Encase 

Cheers!
I think this is also a direction for you

im currently seeing into this :3 thanks for reply ~_^
Cellbrite is a sure way to go if you can get your hands on a copy of it
(November 14, 2019 at 04:00 PM)cypher_mirage Wrote: Cellbrite is a sure way to go if you can get your hands on a copy of it

is it easy to use? lol...
surely it isnt *that* hard to get my OWN pictures from a bricked phone ...
That is very important to me, still open to new suggestions

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Old hard drive won't read Earlbeat2477 7 158 July 05, 2020 at 02:52 AM
Last Post: thekilob
Best Hard Drive for mass storage Halfskull 63 3,511 June 17, 2020 at 06:01 AM
Last Post: drakeyhunt
Best Hard Drive for Cold Storage macumani 7 380 June 13, 2020 at 05:26 PM
Last Post: H9cYtB4pzXXZqx