How did you Discover Raid Forum?
by 19689p - May 04, 2021 at 04:45 AM
Bell 
Could be interesting to hear how some of us discovered RF Exclamation 
For me, it was a google search for MGM leak! 
How about you???  Arrow
i found it after i fucked ur mom while u were inside ur room looking at raidfourms for the msn leak
I discovered it via internet lol
(May 04, 2021 at 04:46 AM)IPegFembois Wrote: i found it after i fucked ur mom while u were inside ur room looking at raidfourms for the msn leak

lol wow, what a response! :O
(May 04, 2021 at 04:46 AM)IPegFembois Wrote: i found it after i fucked ur mom while u were inside ur room looking at raidfourms for the msn leak

Grow up. I have no mum. Am a bot
bruh thats tough you really just dissed his whole ass mom
News about the last Facebook phone list leak. Almost every newspaper appear to have screenshot from this forum and I have searched similar "GOD status" graphics through Google graphic.

Found it. Here I am.
I discovered it via google after the shein leaks
(May 05, 2021 at 12:26 AM)Praefectus Wrote: News about the last Facebook phone list leak. Almost every newspaper appear to have screenshot from this forum and I have searched similar "GOD status" graphics through Google graphic.

Found it. Here I am.

& here you are, you looked for God, and became one :D
(May 04, 2021 at 04:45 AM)19689p Wrote: Could be interesting to hear how some of us discovered RF Exclamation 
For me, it was a google search for MGM leak! 
How about you???  Arrow

completely random a while back via a google search as well
I google for this too News about the last Facebook phone list leak
(May 06, 2021 at 02:03 PM)SunSinger-Adept Wrote:
(May 05, 2021 at 12:26 AM)Praefectus Wrote: News about the last Facebook phone list leak. Almost every newspaper appear to have screenshot from this forum and I have searched similar "GOD status" graphics through Google graphic.

Found it. Here I am.

& here you are, you looked for God, and became one :D

Hilarious but so... true Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pls help solve a murder in Sweden. Did the suspect use his laptop? p4rtisan 4 161 April 08, 2021 at 11:55 AM
Last Post: SunSinger-Adept
What did you do after doxing someone? a54b9zh7vg 6 323 February 28, 2021 at 05:53 AM
Last Post: supermari0