How can i monitor someone's phone if he's connected to my Wifi?
by aman180911 - September 22, 2020 at 09:09 AM
What all things I can monitor and what is the method and how to do it?
The most you could do is log the websites they visit... Or redirect them to a page and get them to download some APK which contains monitoring software, but that's a bit advanced since I wouldn't recommend using ones that are public on GitHub, and requires some good SE skills and general technical knowledge. But yes, if you don't do that, most you can really do is just monitor internet activity (and perform MITM attacks n shit)
(September 22, 2020 at 09:26 AM)thekilob Wrote: The most you could do is log the websites they visit... Or redirect them to a page and get them to download some APK which contains monitoring software, but that's a bit advanced since I wouldn't recommend using ones that are public on GitHub, and requires some good SE skills and general technical knowledge. But yes, if you don't do that, most you can really do is just monitor internet activity (and perform MITM attacks n shit)

How can I monitor their Internet Activity?

What's your opinion about droidjack? Also what's your opinion about fiddler and wireshark?
(September 22, 2020 at 09:29 AM)aman180911 Wrote:
(September 22, 2020 at 09:26 AM)thekilob Wrote: The most you could do is log the websites they visit... Or redirect them to a page and get them to download some APK which contains monitoring software, but that's a bit advanced since I wouldn't recommend using ones that are public on GitHub, and requires some good SE skills and general technical knowledge. But yes, if you don't do that, most you can really do is just monitor internet activity (and perform MITM attacks n shit)

How can I monitor their Internet Activity?

What's your opinion about droidjack? Also what's your opinion about fiddler and wireshark?

I can't comment on the first two tools because I have no experience with them, but Wireshark is pretty nice! I made my own CLI version of Wireshark (although it's way more basic, less features) and it's very useful.
Wireshark packet monitoring is probably where I would start. You can identify their device from there and start going further. Used to use it a lot when investigating attack avenues for domains etc, when doing freelance work.
(September 22, 2020 at 04:19 PM)HassaMassa Wrote: Wireshark packet monitoring is probably where I would start. You can identify their device from there and start going further. Used to use it a lot when investigating attack avenues for domains etc, when doing freelance work.
Thanks a lot,arey their any other advance tools you would recommend to monitor users via wifi or any other means?
Go for wireshark. That's one of the best tools in the arsenal in my opinion.
(September 22, 2020 at 08:13 PM)MA1192 Wrote: Go for wireshark. That's one of the best tools in the arsenal in my opinion.

Thanks a lot,also I am a beginner for Wireshark.

What things can I monitor with Wireshark if someone or you could explain me in short?
(September 22, 2020 at 09:16 PM)aman180911 Wrote:
(September 22, 2020 at 08:13 PM)MA1192 Wrote: Go for wireshark. That's one of the best tools in the arsenal in my opinion.

Thanks a lot,also I am a beginner for Wireshark.

What things can I monitor with Wireshark if someone or you could explain me in short?

Data packets. So you can log into the network, easy since it's your network, and make sure that your interface has monitor mode enabled (within wireshark). Start running that and first you'll want to check "arp" traffic. This will help you identify devices. Do that by typing it into the search bar. Then when you identify the device, filter it so that traffic is what you see. Then start sorting though the data. Depends on what data exactly you are looking for in particular though for what you do at that point.
You have to keep in mind that HTTP packets are all pretty much encrypted with SSL, which will make it not so trivial to just snoop around. You'll be able to see what websites they're connecting to, but not what they're doing.

You could also setup a custom DNS server that logs all queries, but I think that's a bit more involved.
(September 23, 2020 at 02:44 AM)sawasdikah Wrote: You have to keep in mind that HTTP packets are all pretty much encrypted with SSL, which will make it not so trivial to just snoop around. You'll be able to see what websites they're connecting to, but not what they're doing.

You could also setup a custom DNS server that logs all queries, but I think that's a bit more involved.

So in short I can just monitor what websites they are visiing?

How can I monitor their website logs,cookies and what exactly they are doing?
Wire sharkey shark Wink

Some phones will come up with a Man-in-the middle warning tho

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Calling someone as a person from his phone directory?? kursatkaplan 7 206 October 31, 2020 at 03:15 PM
Last Post: Aniokp4
How to get someone emailaddress,when I know her twitterr? colum28 7 247 October 01, 2020 at 04:45 PM
Last Post: thekilob
Can someone create an account from https://french-blacklist.to and give it to me ayoub195 2 181 September 24, 2020 at 12:14 PM
Last Post: ayoub195