How To Land Emails In Inbox ?
by vdev - November 12, 2019 at 01:27 AM
Do you guy's  have any idea of how to avoid g mail spam filters ?  Huh
Loooooong time since I did any serious mailing but ip is key. If you're on a dirty range you're eff'd from the off. These days... it's all so restrictive. Attachments you can just about forget about. I would probably get on some cloud service like aws as that isn't going to be banned.
Thanks , does emails land in inbox if we get on cloud services ?
depends on domain authority, IP address or service from which mail is being sent, DKIM signatures, and most important content.

You can try newsletter sending services with non-spammy content, it should go through.
(November 12, 2019 at 08:40 AM)EPP Wrote: Loooooong time since I did any serious mailing but ip is key. If you're on a dirty range you're eff'd from the off. These days... it's all so restrictive. Attachments you can just about forget about. I would probably get on some cloud service like aws as that isn't going to be banned.

(November 13, 2019 at 08:39 AM)dbcracker Wrote: depends on domain authority, IP address or service from which mail is being sent, DKIM signatures, and most important content.

You can try newsletter sending services with non-spammy content, it should go through.

Thanks , would be trying to roll out email campaigns on some public databases Smile
(November 15, 2019 at 01:43 AM)vdev Wrote:
(November 12, 2019 at 08:40 AM)EPP Wrote: Loooooong time since I did any serious mailing but ip is key. If you're on a dirty range you're eff'd from the off. These days... it's all so restrictive. Attachments you can just about forget about. I would probably get on some cloud service like aws as that isn't going to be banned.

(November 13, 2019 at 08:39 AM)dbcracker Wrote: depends on domain authority, IP address or service from which mail is being sent, DKIM signatures, and most important content.

Thanks , would be trying to roll out email campaigns on some public databases Smile

Good luck that, are you into email marketing? We can work on monetizing the traffic,
(November 15, 2019 at 01:41 PM)dbcracker Wrote:

Good luck that, are you into email marketing? We can work on monetizing the traffic,

Yeah can get good amount of student emails , can start promoting my resume & portfolio builder website .
looking to get atleast 20-30k people onboard with public emails Smile
resume & portfolio builder website? Not planning to promote your business and ask for prepayments with invoice? Wink

(November 16, 2019 at 09:31 PM)vdev Wrote:
(November 15, 2019 at 01:41 PM)dbcracker Wrote:

Yeah can get good amount of student emails , can start promoting my resume & portfolio builder website .
looking to get atleast 20-30k people onboard with public emails Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Ajnad Foundation for Media Production presents, "The Land of Sinai" AbuUsamaa 0 1,290 September 23, 2016 at 01:07 AM
Last Post: AbuUsamaa